Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just now, Stubby said:

Hit by a bus ?

Or fell out of an airplane, or died of auto asphyxiation. The cause of death  is irrelevant, the point being unrelated deaths where being counted as death by C-19 if the person had contracted it and recovered then died of an unrelated reason. Being hit by a bus is of course hyperbole and was not meant to be taken that literally. It was more to highlight the absurdity of the situation, where someone to have caught C-19 and 5 months later they where hit by a bus their death would be counted as a C-19 death. 

Just now, trigger_andy said:

Or fell out of an airplane, or died of auto asphyxiation. The cause of death  is irrelevant, the point being unrelated deaths where being counted as death by C-19 if the person had contracted it and recovered then died of an unrelated reason. Being hit by a bus is of course hyperbole and was not meant to be taken that literally. It was more to highlight the absurdity of the situation, where someone to have caught C-19 and 5 months later they where hit by a bus their death would be counted as a C-19 death. 

Absurd yes . But they would it would not be recorded as death from c19 .  Not after 5 months . You are making it up bud .

Just now, Stubby said:

Absurd yes . But they would it would not be recorded as death from c19 .  Not after 5 months . You are making it up bud .

I assure you I am not. 

WWW.BBC.COM

Deaths recorded in England had included people who tested positive months before they died.

In England, there was no time limit. Someone who recovered from Covid-19 in March and died in a car crash in July would have been counted as a coronavirus death.

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

I'm not saying this didn't happen, I've read the same, but why would doctors sign death certificates that are blatantly untrue?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I assure you I am not. 

WWW.BBC.COM

Deaths recorded in England had included people who tested positive months before they died.

In England, there was no time limit. Someone who recovered from Covid-19 in March and died in a car crash in July would have been counted as a coronavirus death.

But that is the fecking BBC FFS !

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby said:

But that is the fecking BBC FFS !

Well ya got me there! :D 

Its sentiments where echoed in the previous link from the Telegraph as well. There was a more technical article I was reading on it earlier, I'll see I can find it in my history. 

Now whilst you may not agree with the findings Im sure you can plainly see that I was not making anything up. :) Being as vocal as I am on here :D and always insisting that statements be backed up with some form of evidence it would be rather silly of me to fall into the trap of exaggerating something like this. For example, all the nonsense the folks on the US election have peddled about Trump not one of them has managed to post a single link backing up their claims. I've no wish to look as retarded as them. ;)