Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mesterh said:

This should be a good enough reason to bring back hanging.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

The 33-year-old has been convicted of murdering babies while working at the Countess...

I hope that they are going to go after the management who turned a blind eye to it all. 

I think they are already going after the management, as they should. It sounds like there were some serious fckups there, compounding the hideous crimes she was committing.

As in other nasty cases like this, I feel for the poor buggers who had to sit on the jury. I had to do it once, but thankfully it was a straightforward case of one scally youth attacking another scally youth.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Not hiding behind anything Nd, I just can't be bothered trying to have a calm, reasoned
discussion with you, it's not possible. Besides, there's nowt wrong with a bit of humour to lighten the mood sometimes.

Lockdowns, (and other associated mitigation measures), were a necessary evil. Hugely damaging obviously, but necessary in the circumstances nonetheless. I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in that viewpoint, but if I am then so be it. Incidentally, had we had an honest and competent government at the time then some of the negative consequences could have been significantly lessened. Also, there were some positive aspects that you tend to overlook.

At the end of the day it's in the past, you can't change anything. Doesn't matter how much you rant and whine about it on here. There's a host of far more important issues that urgently need addressing. This topic wastes far too much bandwidth.

Good grief. 

8 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Not hiding behind anything Nd, I just can't be bothered trying to have a calm, reasoned
discussion with you, it's not possible. Besides, there's nowt wrong with a bit of humour to lighten the mood sometimes.

Lockdowns, (and other associated mitigation measures), were a necessary evil. Hugely damaging obviously, but necessary in the circumstances nonetheless. I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in that viewpoint, but if I am then so be it. Incidentally, had we had an honest and competent government at the time then some of the negative consequences could have been significantly lessened. Also, there were some positive aspects that you tend to overlook.

At the end of the day it's in the past, you can't change anything. Doesn't matter how much you rant and whine about it on here. There's a host of far more important issues that urgently need addressing. This topic wastes far too much bandwidth.

No ranting no whining just pointing out the ever increasing amount of facts and evidence available day after day that prove you were bloody stupid to buy into that crap. To say despite this huge amount of evidence to the contrary it was a “ necessary “ evil just about confirms everything for me. 
Please by all means enlighten us all to the positives associated with that period. As for too much bandwidth then do as I do often,  ignore and walk on by. Or at least do as others far cleverer than you or i have done and have the ****************ing balls to admit it was a bloody disastrous totally unnecessary concept from start to finish rather than still trying to justify it to save face. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mesterh said:

This should be a good enough reason to bring back hanging.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

The 33-year-old has been convicted of murdering babies while working at the Countess...

I hope that they are going to go after the management who turned a blind eye to it all. 

It’s not that they turned a blind eye, they didn’t know she was killing babies.

They didn’t have procedures in place or they couldn’t believe it was down to her.

They are culpable but not of murder.

I don’t know how to absorb these cases, they make no sense, why did she do it?

What kind of neurons in her brain got so misdirected that a woman would do this?

I find these things exasperating, can’t compute if you know what I mean.

https://twitter.com/Gillian_Philip/status/1692809681784160422?s=20

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

It’s not that they turned a blind eye.

No, it wouldn’t have been so bad if they had.  

What they did was far worse…

WWW.THEARGUS.CO.UK

Lucy Letby registered a grievance against her employers in 2016 after she was redeployed from the...

Thankyou NHS.

Edited by Bolt
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

They didn’t have procedures in place or they couldn’t believe it was down to her.

What kind of neurons in her brain got so misdirected that a woman would do this?

From what the Mrs was reading out this morning it sounded like the management had a fairly good idea of what was going on, or probably what was going on. They ignored the consultants who raised the alarm.

I don't think that any of us can ever comprehend what goes on in the minds of these people. The Mrs used to work in a high security psychiatric hospital. Without gong into any detail she had to go through the files of the patients, basically they see an opportunity to rape, kill, harm someone and they just have to do it. That is one type of patient, I can't remember what the clinical description of those is but the other type of patient is the head worker type who manipulate and basically try to destroy the lives of other people mentally. And then there are patients who have both traits.

At least she was found out before she became the next Harold Shipman!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

It would be worrying if anyone could comprehend it mate.

Some things just defy rational thinking.

2 hours ago, hedge mong said:

Surely if you don't like children and get a job that means you can dosh them in is a win win...

Think of all the pension payouts in 70 years  time she has saved the government AND she worked for sh1tty pay...

Ok, a very warped way of looking at it, I'll give you that!

Might be worth you checking this out.

PSYCHCENTRAL.COM

This quiz is designed to help give you some idea about whether or not you may be a psychopath...

• Like 1

Reading the reports here and there, psychopath and not necessarily set out to murder: The first baby dies by accident, the doctor she likes gives her attention, link made in her head. Then more babies die, she gets more attention from the doctor... Psychopath traits.

• Like 1