Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 08/02/2020 at 11:37, Mark J said:

Suspected nonce. Or at the very least aware of Epsteins noncery, which makes him complicit. And a nonce.

Arrogant, poor judge of character and more than likely bestowed with an inbuilt belief of his own importance to such an extent he will spout absolute shit in an interview and expect people to swallow it. But rightly or wrongly 17 is legal. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Arrogant, poor judge of character and more than likely bestowed with an inbuilt belief of his own importance to such an extent he will spout absolute shit in an interview and expect people to swallow it. But rightly or wrongly 17 is legal. 

It's against the law for an adult to have sexual contact with someone under 18 if they have a position of trust/responsibility, does Andy have that?

20 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I don’t mind them, as long as, like the Queen and Phillip they work for the country.

Nothing wrong with a bit of anachronism, the world is in too much of a hurry to assimilate and all be the same.

They’re only one bad monarch from blowing it though.

I'm not a royalists as such but I'd far rather live in a constitutional monarchy than a republic. Politics and politicians are hugely divisive. It's seems much better to me that the head of state should be above politics. 

President Boris, President Blair, President Thatcher or President Corbyn? Really..? Isn't there enough bitterness already?

A constitutional monarchy should be just that though. The clue is in the title. It's constitutional monarchy, not constitutional dynasty. The monarch and heir are the only ones that count. The rest should be title-less, paddle their own canoes through life and work for a living, without troubling the rest of us for subsidised housing, personal protection or free luxury transport. And without constantly taking to lecterns or TV screens to patronise us on the latest fashionable cause. We know that having a mental illness or being nasty to women is bad news and we don't need over-privileged public school boys or washed up B list actresses to point out the obvious.   

Otherwise, crack on your majesty and keep Philip away from the car keys. 

10 hours ago, Khriss said:

seems We are ruled over by the same old nonsense ,  I love the remark by scots comic' oh yea, Prince Harry , flying over Afghanistan...... in a helicopter.... firing a machine gun at them...' thats Democracy there ... '  K

Well, at least they were allowed to shoot back  .  .  .

P.S.

The "get yer knob out with the lads an give it a tug, or two"

Pure Public School stuff, from a couple of blokes I met in the OTC.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 1

seems We are ruled over by the same old nonsense ,  I love the remark by scots comic' oh yea, Prince Harry , flying over Afghanistan...... in a helicopter.... firing a machine gun at them...' thats Democracy there ... '  K

Says the Scots comic from behind the relative safety of a microphone in a Glasgow nightclub.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1