Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 minutes ago, coppice cutter said:

aka "Professor pants down".

He's the scrawny faced little slime ball who didn't even obey his own restrictions.

Do the mainstream media think we've all forgotten such things.

Just another example of the "rules are only for the plebs" attitude so prevalent throughout the whole thing.

The two screen grabs are from a guy on LI who called out Sturgeon and the utter madness from day one, often to a tirade of abuse. The lunatics absolutely took over the asylum during covid, what was shocking was how easy and quickly it happened. 

702E698C-C643-48B5-9207-80C63987EC86.png

80B0D9C6-9822-4072-9893-4EAEF99F7DB4.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doug Tait said:

So he was found to have been over the legal limit for cocaine, who knew it was legal to drive if you were only buzzing a little bit on ching!

Least he hadn't used any " David Brown!".

Oh is that my coat?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, sime42 said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A court hears the teenager "lost control" and veered across a road by an airbase, hitting a car.

How the hell was that possible? The car driver escaping without serous injury I mean. A very lucky person indeed.

What exactly is the "legal limit" for cocaine, ZERO I can only imagine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sime42 said:

You'd imagine. But apparently not, the limit is 10 (mcg/L blood). No idea what that equates to in terms of lines or size of night out.

The thing is most tractor drivers carting maize into an AD plant work long hours, and there's no way that tractor driver lost control, fell a sleep maybe, or on mobile phone. But let's hope it's a wakeup call to some. 

• Like 3

I cart for a mates farm in harvest , when its loaded it is nudging 30 ton overall weight. I,ve never had any lessons driving heavy vehicles on roads. No other industry can employ basically kids to drive their hgv,s on the road, not tax them and and use red diesel.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sime42 said:

You'd imagine. But apparently not, the limit is 10 (mcg/L blood). No idea what that equates to in terms of lines or size of night out.

Not much of a night out apparently, the advisory group of experts that gave recommendations for this law decided the typical line of coke contains between 35-100mg. There'll be more than the legal limit for driving left as residue on the fifty note in your wallet when leaving the pub toilets!

• Like 1