Tiny echo!

Maxnaggle

Mine's on a 10 inch stihl chain and carving bar. I know you all tink I'm mad but i decided to really push the saw to the limits, hence me knocking out large diameter limbs rather than getting the 560XP on a 20 inch bar sent up. This tiny Echo is a shockingly capable saw and it's gonna render my Echo 360TES obsolete! I reckon all climbing saws shud sport this .43 gauge chain/bar combination as it makes for less climber fatigue and cleaner/crisper cuts. Echo are gonna sell a serious number of these units. Anyone new to this game and reading this and is confused as to whether to buy a small topper (Echo 2510TES, Stihl MS150T ETC) versus a full fat version (stihl 201T, Echo 360TES, Husky 540XP etc) shud in my opinion buy a tiny Echo or Stihl.

I completely agree. After doing the mod on my little echo years ago to take the ms150 i have been looking for a way to run the 360tes on .43. Thanks to Rob D my 360tes is now on 3/8 .43 and the differance between that and standard .50 is surprising to say the least. It completely changes the saw

I completely agree. After doing the mod on my little echo years ago to take the ms150 i have been looking for a way to run the 360tes on .43. Thanks to Rob D my 360tes is now on 3/8 .43 and the differance between that and standard .50 is surprising to say the least. It completely changes the saw

I think when people really start getting into these .043 chains and seeing the difference in cutting performance most will not look back. There is a slight pay off in that the bars will be a little less stiff and I expect you'll get less sharpens out of each chain - but this is against a faster, cleaner cut and the bar and chain itself weigh less.

Yep now that people have tried and seem to be liking may well feature these saws as an ongoing option in both 10" and 12".

In fact have listed here OFFERS | Product Categories | Sugihara Guide Bars you can e-mail a copy of CS39 or whattsapp/text it to 07811611457.

In around 5 months (September) will have Sugihara bars (pro lams) to go on these which should then complete the saw!

:001_smile:

Yep now that people have tried and seem to be liking may well feature these saws as an ongoing option in both 10" and 12".

In fact have listed here OFFERS | Product Categories | Sugihara Guide Bars you can e-mail a copy of CS39 or whattsapp/text it to 07811611457.

In around 5 months (September) will have Sugihara bars (pro lams) to go on these which should then complete the saw!

:001_smile:

I'll be in touch before 5 months mate!

What's CS39?

😀

nice to see the little saw going well! Keep the air filter clean otherwise it gets grumpy! obvious really. cant overlook it on these saws though, became almost unusable until i had a poke about.

really want a 150 bar and chain but the echo bar looks too good :>

Re clipping the saw up, we use micro grabs on all our lanyards now, you tie a stopper knot in one end so it won't drop right through then just pull the stopper knot right up and the saw is at your harness, squeeze the grab and it's back to working length...

Re clipping the saw up, we use micro grabs on all our lanyards now, you tie a stopper knot in one end so it won't drop right through then just pull the stopper knot right up and the saw is at your harness, squeeze the grab and it's back to working length...

Can you put a photo up of this please, I have a **** imagination. Cheers