Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

Britain has been blessed with a no-gun culture, Gunchester excepted! I aint got a gun (yet) so my Echo 620 will be used to protect my family if it comes to it.

OK.

I think a Stihl 441 would do a better job.

Americans ought to look at themselves before building any wall or banning any race or religion. In the United States in 2015 on 209 of 365 days there was at least one shooting each day which left at least four people injured or dead; i.e., more days with mass shootings than not. (Source: New York Times)

Anyone on here laughing at Trump when he says women should be punished for having abortions? Oh he's so funny, some of the things he says.

The most unfortunate casualty of terrorism is common sense. Fear fuels fascist momentum, and then we're really in the ****. And no paddle.

And it's goodnight from him.....

I think a Stihl 441 would do a better job.

Americans ought to look at themselves before building any wall or banning any race or religion. In the United States in 2015 on 209 of 365 days there was at least one shooting each day which left at least four people injured or dead; i.e., more days with mass shootings than not. (Source: New York Times)

Anyone on here laughing at Trump when he says women should be punished for having abortions? Oh he's so funny, some of the things he says.

The most unfortunate casualty of terrorism is common sense. Fear fuels fascist momentum, and then we're really in the ****. And no paddle.

And it's goodnight from him.....

The new fascism is the Marxist tendency (lightly disguised in a pseudo liberal left veil of respectability) to suppress any expression that doesn't accord with the party doctrine as "fascist." (Godwin's Law.)

Take the Corbyn cabinet as a real and current example.... If you don't have a signed copy of the little red book you're out!

So take the "Trump wall" issue. Each country has a right and a duty to protect it's borders. The Mexican border is semi-porous so the law, as it currently stands, is not being enforced effectively.

A "wall" might achieve that - but so would changing the law so that a wall was not necessary.

So instead of criticising Trump for talking about a wall, why are those that appear so opposed to it not lobbying their prospective presidential candidate for a change in the law? Why aren't those other candidates proclaiming their intention to change the law? That's politics for ya - find and exploit the popular concept, avoid the unpopular. At least he has a view and a vision, it's seems suspiciously absent in the others.....

The new fascism is the Marxist tendency (lightly disguised in a pseudo liberal left veil of respectability) to suppress any expression that doesn't accord with the party doctrine as "fascist." (Godwin's Law.)

Take the Corbyn cabinet as a real and current example.... If you don't have a signed copy of the little red book you're out!

So take the "Trump wall" issue. Each country has a right and a duty to protect it's borders. The Mexican border is semi-porous so the law, as it currently stands, is not being enforced effectively.

A "wall" might achieve that - but so would changing the law so that a wall was not necessary.

So instead of criticising Trump for talking about a wall, why are those that appear so opposed to it not lobbying their prospective presidential candidate for a change in the law? Why aren't those other candidates proclaiming their intention to change the law? That's politics for ya - find and exploit the popular concept, avoid the unpopular. At least he has a view and a vision, it's seems suspiciously absent in the others.....

Kevin, You really do get it. Most people that have commented about this thread either do not or have no clue, real or otherwise about what is actually happening on the ground here in the states or have never lived and worked here. And before some clueless minion spews about having visited the USA once upon a time or have friends or family that live in the USA put a cork in it.

I generally take their opinion with a pinch of rock salt. Really not worth much more than that and I am giving the rock salt the benefit of the doubt.

easy-lift guy

Kevin, You really do get it. Most people that have commented about this thread either do not or have no clue, real or otherwise about what is actually happening on the ground here in the states or have never lived and worked here. And before some clueless minion spews about having visited the USA once upon a time or have friends or family that live in the USA put a cork in it.

I generally take their opinion with a pinch of rock salt. Really not worth much more than that and I am giving the rock salt the benefit of the doubt.

easy-lift guy

Never prevented you opining on many political situations this side of the pond Ted.

Good post Kevin. I wonder how people would feel in this country if we had multiple foot bridges across the English Channel that weren't guarded and an upcoming politician suggested we close them? It isn't any different in essence to what Trump is proposing. I don't like everything about Trump but I do like his willingness to address the thorny issues that the PC liberal brigade have tried to kick into the political long grass.

Donald trump, an intelligent man who says things stupid people want to hear.

More like man not afraid to speak his mind.. not cowed by the establishment and its cronies....

And not afraid to speak on subjects long suppressed by the PC cowards of our age...

Yes, and intelligent as opposed to our modern day politicians who insult the intelligence of their electorate..

Take immigration for example, the number concern of the electorate on the doorstep. Gordon Brown, when confronted by these concerns, smiles and dodges hard answers and thence goes on a rant about bigots....

This is why trump is doing so well, he seems to be the only politician that listens, and means to do something about the concerns of those who elect him...

Maybe not on the part of the bot? I think it's quite interesting, was it simply reflecting back at "us" that which "we" had showed it?

Maybe it was a case of too many geeks bombarding it with a certain type of input so as to disproportionately influence the outcome?

Or maybe it is a reflection of what people really think but are perhaps suppressed in their ability / willingness to express in 'polite company' because of the oppressive nature of the PC brigade?

If they ever release the demographic (age, race, nationality, religion, location, education etc) of the contributors it might shed some light...

The taytalks account was brigaded by /pol/ a community on 4chan dedicated to misogyny and racism disguised as trying to play tricks on people for their own amusement.