Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

Have you heard about this Microsoft AI chatbot?

It's had to be pulled from Twitter because it "learned" to be a genocidal racist and apparently favoured Donald Trump!

A mirror on humankind perhaps!

Microsoft deletes racist, genocidal tweets from AI chatbot Tay - Business Insider

Sort of 'Artificial lack of Intelligence' then? :001_smile:

Maybe not on the part of the bot? I think it's quite interesting, was it simply reflecting back at "us" that which "we" had showed it?

Maybe it was a case of too many geeks bombarding it with a certain type of input so as to disproportionately influence the outcome?

Or maybe it is a reflection of what people really think but are perhaps suppressed in their ability / willingness to express in 'polite company' because of the oppressive nature of the PC brigade?

If they ever release the demographic (age, race, nationality, religion, location, education etc) of the contributors it might shed some light...

I see Don has gobbed off again ! " women should be punished for having an abortion "

You do realize the underlying message here, Its not about women having abortions and people think its immoral...

Its about the changing demographics and how to reverse that trend...

I think women should be allowed to have an abortion whenever it suits.

But I also think most women should look at having five children as a rule of thumb..

We have two options, do nothing and one day Britain will become the Brazil of Europe, or do something about it before its to late....

Hence Donald trumps flip from Pro choice to pro life.....he gets it..

I watched the interview. The question was put that IF abortion was made illegal, should women who avail of it receive some form of punishment? You could see his mind trying to catch up with the reporter's machine-gun-issimo, overtalking bullying rant, and he said the only logical thing he could have said in that moment. Yes, if its the law and somebody breaks the law, the law must punish them. It was out of context and out of reality. The interviewers always try to do this, to confuse their guest and get them on the back foot all the time, make them slip up and get controversy.

The media is the monster IMO not Trump. I like the guy personally, he's the only one speaking from the heart. As for the outrage against "banning Mexicans from crossing the border" - WHY the hell not??? They are crossing ILLEGALLY. If you entered the USA as a cargo-ship stowaway, lets say, you would fully expect to be deported if detected, would you not? Why should the Mexicans get special treatment?

Lived in Canada most of my life, right on the border for many years. Been down there, hung out with lots of Americans. I like them for the most part. Trump may be a lot of things, some of his talk I don't really like myself. But I do know this, 90 percent of Americans are sick and tired of the lies and bull that politicians there spew all the time. Trump and to a lesser degree Sanders are seen as different, not bought and paid for whores.

I think Trump is going to get in, cant say he will be any better than Hillary, or worse, Jesus, what a choice.

Lived in Canada most of my life, right on the border for many years. Been down there, hung out with lots of Americans. I like them for the most part. Trump may be a lot of things, some of his talk I don't really like myself. But I do know this, 90 percent of Americans are sick and tired of the lies and bull that politicians there spew all the time. Trump and to a lesser degree Sanders are seen as different, not bought and paid for whores.

I think Trump is going to get in, cant say he will be any better than Hillary, or worse, Jesus, what a choice.

Posted this before but thought you might like....?

I watched the interview. The question was put that IF abortion was made illegal, should women who avail of it receive some form of punishment? You could see his mind trying to catch up with the reporter's machine-gun-issimo, overtalking bullying rant, and he said the only logical thing he could have said in that moment. Yes, if its the law and somebody breaks the law, the law must punish them. It was out of context and out of reality. The interviewers always try to do this, to confuse their guest and get them on the back foot all the time, make them slip up and get controversy.

The media is the monster IMO not Trump. I like the guy personally, he's the only one speaking from the heart. As for the outrage against "banning Mexicans from crossing the border" - WHY the hell not??? They are crossing ILLEGALLY. If you entered the USA as a cargo-ship stowaway, lets say, you would fully expect to be deported if detected, would you not? Why should the Mexicans get special treatment?

The Donald allowed himself to be put into a position of answering a hypothetical question not based in reality much less existing US law.

Of course his advisors should have warned him that this could have happen, however when one has a really big ego to fill and considers himself a master negotiator this example of having both handicaps is bound to

happen a few more times.

easy-lift guy