Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

I was mainly jesting Ted.

I just think it's an oversimplification.

Build a wall = No Mexicans.

We built an island, it took trillions of years, and ILLEGAL immigrants are still bloody flooding in!

I know you were. Illegal immigrants are continuing to come into both of our countries under the guise of its the right thing to do or humanitarian reasons.

In total honesty maintaining the political power base in my country and attempting to recruit more workers to unionize is closer to reality. With an estimated 20 Million illegal aliens allowed to enter the USA under the present regime for the last 7.5 years with the cooperation of the US Justice department and ICE the problems from this invasion will take generations to solve if at all.

Similarly within your own country and those really silly members of the EU that have allowed so many from North Africa to take up permanent residence in their lands, Europe will never be the same again:thumbdown:

easy-lift guy

Take a look at the southern border of the USA on a map. We actually have these natural barriers called Mountains which really help as a means of keeping people from coming into the country. Forgetting the immigration from Mexico for a minute has been going on in my country since the last deportation by Eisenhower. Please understand that People from Central and South America have been flooding my countries border for decades and other parts of the world. The latter group serve as a serious national security threat since their desire to destroy and kill as much of America and its citizens as possible is primary and sadly in our countries near future.

easy-lift guy

I'm not trying to argue that the immigration problem is not real.

Just musing really that if you don't build a whole length wall people who are desperate enough will find a way across mountains or not.

The us has a much more difficult problem than we do.

We have no land borders yet can't control our border.

I'm not trying to argue that the immigration problem is not real.

Just musing really that if you don't build a whole length wall people who are desperate enough will find a way across mountains or not.

The us has a much more difficult problem than we do.

We have no land borders yet can't control our border.

The UK and many other countries choose with the encouragement of it's elected or appointed leaders unfeathered dumping of immigrants into their borders for political reasons. You may think that people can if desperate enough travel over entire mountain ranges in order to enter the US from the South, and I am sure that it has been tried with devastating results, mainly due to no sources of water and the inability to deal with weather conditions. Both can and have killed only the really foolish enough that have attempted this type of border crossing.

Governments and legal citizens of the same that choose to ignore this invasion can only survive so long until the monies run out to pay for everything or the tax payers stop partisapating and the system collapses due to really poor choices made by politicians willing to sell them selfs out and their countries for nothing.

easy-lift guy

• 4 weeks later...

Parable for today

An aeroplane was about to crash; there were five passengers on board but only four parachutes.

The first passenger Holly Madison said, "I have my own reality show and I am the smartest and prettiest woman at Playboy, so Americans don't want me to die." She took the first parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The second passenger John McCain said, "I'm a senator and a decorated war hero from an elite navy unit in the United States of America." He grabbed the second pack and jumped.

The third passenger, Donald Trump, said, "I am going to be the next president of the United States, I am the smartest man in our country and I will make America great again." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out.

The fourth passenger, Billy Graham, said to the fifth passenger, a ten year old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life and served my God the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr Graham. There's a parachute left for you. The smartest man in America took my schoolbag."

Parable for today

An aeroplane was about to crash; there were five passengers on board but only four parachutes.

The first passenger Holly Madison said, "I have my own reality show and I am the smartest and prettiest woman at Playboy, so Americans don't want me to die." She took the first parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The second passenger John McCain said, "I'm a senator and a decorated war hero from an elite navy unit in the United States of America." He grabbed the second pack and jumped.

The third passenger, Donald Trump, said, "I am going to be the next president of the United States, I am the smartest man in our country and I will make America great again." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out.

The fourth passenger, Billy Graham, said to the fifth passenger, a ten year old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life and served my God the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr Graham. There's a parachute left for you. The smartest man in America took my schoolbag."

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

parable for today

an aeroplane was about to crash; there were five passengers on board but only four parachutes.

The first passenger holly madison said, "i have my own reality show and i am the smartest and prettiest woman at playboy, so americans don't want me to die." she took the first parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The second passenger john mccain said, "i'm a senator and a decorated war hero from an elite navy unit in the united states of america." he grabbed the second pack and jumped.

The third passenger, donald trump, said, "i am going to be the next president of the united states, i am the smartest man in our country and i will make america great again." so he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out.

The fourth passenger, billy graham, said to the fifth passenger, a ten year old schoolgirl, "i have lived a full life and served my god the best i could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

the little girl said, "that's okay, mr graham. There's a parachute left for you. The smartest man in america took my schoolbag."

😇😇😇😇😇

Parable for today

:lol::lol:

Well I thought the joke in poor taste....

Not to mention, Billy Graham would've told the ten year old girl to pray like her life depended on it as he kicked her out the plane..

Haha, you would think that Vespasian!

Agreeable you're not!

Amusing you are!