Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

About a week an half ago I came across a utube vid about Donald trump on the campaign trail.

Since then I've watched a number of vids on the subject to get an idea of what Trump is and what he's about..

I found the fella a breath of fresh air when it comes to politics...

His style, his manner and his couldn't care less attitude.. I like the fella..

And he's right about why people like him, people are sick and tired of stage managed politics...

about his Muslim rant, about time some of our leaders dumped their PC attitudes and told it like it is...

About a week an half ago I came across a utube vid about Donald trump on the campaign trail.

Since then I've watched a number of vids on the subject to get an idea of what Trump is and what he's about..

I found the fella a breath of fresh air when it comes to politics...

His style, his manner and his couldn't care less attitude.. I like the fella..

And he's right about why people like him, people are sick and tired of stage managed politics...

about his Muslim rant, about time some of our leaders dumped their PC attitudes and told it like it is...

Banning all muslims from entering the US is how it is?

Banning all muslims from entering the US is how it is?

hahah,, no, Trumps just sounding off, venting if you like..

Thats not to say he hasn't got a good point..

People don't want to have their voices heard, if they don't want to have Muslims pour into the Sates, someone should be listening.

There does seem to be a recurring theme of Muslims going berserk and killing lots of people. Every time their family never had an inkling before hand.

If one in a thousand chainsaws suddenly blew up and killed everyone about them would we still have chainsaws in the UK?

I think banning Muslims from the US is too far, but let's not pretend that there is not a major problem....

Lets put trumps rant into context here,preventing all muslems from entering the USA is not going to stop terrorist attacks,what about the millions of peaceful muslems already living in the states,they could be radicalised and turned into bombers.

All trump is doing is trying to radicalise peaceful,already scared americans into buying into his own vitarol and starting an anti muslem campaign which is completly wrong

This is a man who wants to build a wall across the border too keep out all mexicans,hes racist and a bigot.I wonder how vocal he would be if he wasnt running for president,its easy to prey on peoples fears to get into a position of power,if he didnt have his billions would he even be running for president???

Remember the past...the nazis under hitler got into power by preying on peoples fears and blaming all the countrys woes on a certain religion.

We CANNOT let that happen again

Remember the past...the nazis under hitler got into power by preying on peoples fears and blaming all the countrys woes on a certain religion.

We CANNOT let that happen again

I think the lesson to be learned from the past is that appeasement does not work....

Extremist Muslims make the Nazis look like the boy scouts.

I think the lesson to be learned from the past is that appeasement does not work....

Extremist Muslims make the Nazis look like the boy scouts.

The nazis murdered 6 million innocent people in a racist genocide,radicalised terrorists have a long way to go to match those numbers.

Lets hope they never do.

As for appeasment- no amount of appeasment is going to prevent intelligent and driven individuals from murdering others to further there sick cause.I dont claim to have the answers as how to prevent terrorist attacks in the states but making out all muslims are fundamentalists or radicalised bombers is the 1st step down a path to another religious war.

The nazis murdered 6 million innocent people in a racist genocide,radicalised terrorists have a long way to go to match those numbers.

Lets hope they never do.

As for appeasment- no amount of appeasment is going to prevent intelligent and driven individuals from murdering others to further there sick cause.I dont claim to have the answers as how to prevent terrorist attacks in the states but making out all muslims are fundamentalists or radicalised bombers is the 1st step down a path to another religious war.

How many people have died in religious wars since WW2? It must be more than 6 million?

How many people have died in religious wars since WW2? It must be more than 6 million?

Tbh i havent a clue how many have died in religious wars since 1945,but the point is 1 death is too many.Im all for fighting and perhaps dying for what you believe in but too blame an entire religion for a minority of lunatics is bigotry and a very dangerous way for a president to be elected.