• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Green Party
    • Liberal Democrat
    • UKIP
    • SNP (Scottish National Party)
    • Plaid Cymru (Wales)
    • Not voting.

gnfencer, thats democracy for you, the Scots have spoken. I'm not sure I agree with your assertion that your politicians have had to leave the room when decisions were made, on the contrary the Scots were allowed to vote on entirely English matters, ie the MidLothian question. It will be interesting to see if the SNP can do more with their 56 Mps, than Labour with their 232!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure we will move to a federal system, you will then raise your own taxes and spend them as you chose. Its going to be very interesting to see how you go on with a £9Billion drop in revenue.

Don't know the figures myself, are you debt free down there huck?

I've got a Diamondback BMX, no tax or insurance required

Any chance of a swap? cash either way.

'NITROUS' switch on a Diamondback doesn't meet EU emission regs.

You're a pro Eggs, you should know this stuff.

No deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

It's mad how people love blaming people on benefits when overall it's a fairly small percentage of spending. The welfare budget is around 24% of government spending but this includes public sector pensions, other pension benefits like winter fuel allowance, social care benefits and working age benefits. The percentage going to people on unemployment benefit is relatively small but people on benefits are an easy target.

Mull29 the UK debt is shared between all the countries of the UK. Don't confuse debt with income! :001_smile:

Thanks cape, how is the debt shared? Would it by any chance be fairly shared? :-D

Milk of human kindness really flows out of you eh?

it does for my fellow countrymen. I don't see why I should pay tax so that someone can sneak into the country hiding beneath and lorry and get £25k of HIV treatment a year.

I'd rather that money was spent on someone British.....

Lol, people on this thread are complaining about benefits being cut for the disabled etc. They wouldn't have to be cut if immigrants never came to the UK to claim benefits....

'NITROUS' switch on a Diamondback doesn't meet EU emission regs.

You're a pro Eggs, you should know this stuff.

No deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

This is where professionalism comes into Mark!

If we had a SWAP I would have the 'NITROUS' switch and you would have the diamond. EU regs don't come into it.