Tank dipped by customs .

TIMON

I keep getting pulled in the landy anyway apparently it's previous owner had 'connections' of what they won't say, They don't dip the tank tho just fly up the outside hard stop me shouting get out with your hands on your head with what looks like M16s drawn.

Not sure what they are searching for in the chip either??

Something of Billy's? :biggrin:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you allowed to run a tractor on red if you are undertaking agricultural fencing for famers? what happens if you then do a fencing job for someone who isn't a farmer?

As i understand it reds fine for farm fencing white for domestic work or even equine only based clients. Hard to police tho. If they stop you and ask were your going you can just give name of a farmer you work for

In some European countries due to fuel abuse all diesel same colours and have to claim reduced tax back. Ironic HMRC chase on Red diesel and the same time charge illegal road fuel duties on Aspen 2 Takk / Sthil Motomix and the additional brands. We should all ask for taxes back as chainsaws do not drive on public roads.

Am I right in thinking it's ok to just run a chipper off red?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk[/QUO

are u thinking mobile,tracked or pto version ??

Mobile, just the 150 I tow behind my truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

the uk goverment were pulled up by europe some time back about charging vat on a tax, ie vat on fuel duty, which is technically ilegall, but they just ignored it and carried on, typical of the theiving scum

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Taxing a tax does take the p*** a little, but then they basically are legalised thieves.

What rubs me up the wrong way is that in order to pay my tax, I have to pay an accountant to work out what it is for them and then pay it. Surely if they want it they should work out what I owe and charge me accordingly?! Not that I'd trust them to do that either mind...:001_rolleyes: