Tank dipped by customs .

TIMON

Really? Surely it will stain the paper of the filters??

It will "stain" everything it comes in contact with.

The myth is if running on white with stained tank, pipes, filter you'll get done.

No way of proving it wasn't from a long term off road activity. Having plenty of white derv receipts will be enough for proof.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the mog is registered as agricultural and you are within a 30 kilometre radius of the address of the registered keeper,i thought you could run on red with immunity.

This is the bit where many get caught out!

Are you driving around carrying out ag duties, or tree work and removing waste for reward?

It is, use it in what ever you want as long as it's not a self powered vehicle and no it doesn't really stain like you think it would.

Its stained all the clear 25L cans I use & all the clear / white plastic fuel pipes.

Its stained all the clear 25L cans I use & all the clear / white plastic fuel pipes.

I have a plastic ibc that's always full of red and it's never stained neither have fuel filters I have removed from tractor or chippers and grinder :what:

I know a guy up this way got off on running on red diesel. Had a doctor's line saying he was colour blind, he said his son always fueled motors, both tanks were identical , unmarked and right beside each other,

He was famous in this area for his escape.

I know a guy up this way got off on running on red diesel. Had a doctor's line saying he was colour blind, he said his son always fueled motors, both tanks were identical , unmarked and right beside each other,

He was famous in this area for his escape.

Like that:laugh1::thumbup1:

I understood they'd stopped dipping and were using exaust analyser

You can I believe filter red through cat litter to take colour out

There was local trucker supposedly buying cat litter by the lorry load

They had tall column of cat litter in a tube and pump recycling it through litter till clear

Still not a good idea ........