posting

John Shutler

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhhmmmm.

the zero tollerence on bullying yes. but then when does one see that a reply that is contravening becomes bullying? its a very fine line between replying in a way that is saying, your wrong and this is how it should be done, to being a bully as such.

having trouble trying to get accross my point in this post as its not an engine and i cant type very well.

zero tolerence against obvious bullying, but seeing something as bullying isw hard.

and the use of smilies is tosh im affraid as a lot of people dont use them.

unless your jon, then its most of the post :laugh1:

HI RICH i was looking keep head low out of this but im not that with words but if thing there a fare lot on member have not take the P.SS OUT OF ME TO MUCH SO I THINK THAT GOOD THANKS JON

hhhmmmm.

the zero tollerence on bullying yes. but then when does one see that a reply that is contravening becomes bullying? its a very fine line between replying in a way that is saying, your wrong and this is how it should be done, to being a bully as such.

having trouble trying to get accross my point in this post as its not an engine and i cant type very well.

zero tolerence against obvious bullying, but seeing something as bullying isw hard.

and the use of smilies is tosh im affraid as a lot of people dont use them.

unless your jon, then its most of the post :laugh1:

Why single Jon out? He is one of the sound people on this forum?

HI RICH i was looking keep head low out of this but im not that with words but if thing there a fare lot on member have not take the P.SS OUT OF ME TO MUCH SO I THINK THAT GOOD THANKS JON

Don't know what you mean Jon ! ...Anyway I hear you are getting a new nuclear power station down your way ? On the news just now .

You may have read it but you clearly don't understand it eggs...has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with having 'yes men'.

I do understand that this forum is a business for you Steve. And I do realise that it needs to be kept on an even keel. Zero tolerance sounds a lot OTT to me.

I'm in Stow next week. If you have got time I will get you lunch.

I do understand that this forum is a business for you Steve. And I do realise that it needs to be kept on an even keel. Zero tolerance sounds a lot OTT to me.

I'm in Stow next week. If you have got time I will get you lunch.

It has become a business through necessity, nothing else.....but that really isn't so relevant. I want the forum to grow and keep the (mostly) good reputation it has built over the past 6 years....at the moment its losing it.

What day you thinking?

Why single Jon out? He is one of the sound people on this forum?

sorry didnt mean to. just a thing with jon and his smilies is all. i get on with jon and he knows when im joking with him. i hope.:laugh1:

anyway im out so ask someone else about my posts if you need to. im off to annoy someone else. maybe a teacher...

It has become a business through necessity, nothing else.....but that really isn't so relevant. I want the forum to grow and keep the (mostly) good reputation it has built over the past 6 years....at the moment its losing it.

What day you thinking?

I'll be about Stow on Tuesday and Wednesday, maybe Thursday as well.

I get what you're doing Mr B, and I'll try and do my bit. I just hope that it doesn't have the effect that people are worried about having a joke on this forum as well as a discussion.

Thats really not a concern for me and shouldn't be for anyone. I can't recall in 6 years anyone ever being pulled up for any good natured jokes or banter.....this isn't about that and shouldn't be confused with it