Is arb work hard work?

Horatio

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lost I don't understand anything you have written?

Not bullied at school, not likely to be either now either spare with Royce Gracie when he is in the uk. Google him.

Asking the boy to jog back is bot belittling him. It's asking him work hard.

I'm not asking you run, they have a choice with no gun to their head.

No wonder this county is going to pot. All the uk guys saying I am not doing that. Oh maybe I will if you pay more.

At least you will be popular with the polish.

If you feel that sparring (I guess thats what you meant) with Royce Gracie is a significant factor in all this I'd suggest it makes you look even move of a macho nob-head than you first appeared to be.

mods please lock it down as i can see this getting messy....

nothing i want to say but just get that feeling.

Yes shut it down then we can go get back to who makes the best chipper and which is better stihl or husky.

I have no problem with you lot having a go calling me a bully, douch ,cock watcher blah blah knock me out, sue me tell me where to go etc I'm older enough to take it for what it is.

If the guy you were working for asked you to stay late would you threaten to kill him?. I was under the impression this is what happened on a discussion forum.

BRISK WALK! It's not a jog, but just as fast, safer for a teen that doesn't look where they're going, remember, your site is littered with chainsaws, rakes and brash, it only takes one of the latter two under foot to faceplant upon the first, then you've got to pay compensation out and explain to the HSE why the kid had chainsaw cosmetic surgery. You pay well (very well) for a brash dragger, but if I was on your site I wouldn't jog. What you should expect is for them to grab as much brash as they can before it becomes so heavy they stagger, and a brisk walk back, scanning the worksite for hazards, priorities, etc.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I think I may have trotted back from the chipper once or twice. Does this make me abnormal.

Maybe I was succumbing to workplace bullying.

This thread is one of the most amazing I have ever seen on arbtalk.

I can't believe we are either to posh (or too clumsy) to be able to run.

Chin up, Horatio buddy, turns out you just can't beat a nice flaming.

oo BAM! he's down with that one! :laugh1:

Not really I was asked if I had been bullied and that was my reply I didn't start the derail.

So yeah good one for jumping in on the top of this page not checking out the previous posts.

Sure your not the only guilty one.

Sucker punch:001_tt2: