Is arb work hard work?

Horatio

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you bullied at school? It seems to me that you treat the new guy like crap to make yourself feel 'big' but don't try it on with the more experienced workers because you know they wouldn't accept it.

Not bullied Felix, the young guy is not getting teat like crap. Maybe I could treat him really well and get him straight up nice 100 ft dead oak beside a busy a road. Seeing as it so disrespectful to ask him to hurry it along on him empty handed return.

He is being asked to do what he can, only jogging back I really don't see the problem.

Think this is one of those time where I wished I had never asked.

See it from I am it the way it's always been for thought it was the norm. I am truly shocked people reaction to this and me.

Horatio is not bullying by any means, he's basically just said if the kid can't do anything but drag & rake your gonna want him to do it quick and with passion!

Just to make sure he ain't getting to the chipper then getting on his phone to text his mom then his mrs then update his Facebook status and maybe take a few selfie photos!!!

By the time you get out the tree, he's phoning round for moped insurance and you've got a garden full of crap.

Just when I was starting to wonder wether you were misunderstood...

Thanks for reaffirming my first impressions that you are in fact a douche.

Talking about your BJJ prowess whilst spewing xenophobia will not make you many friends here matey.

I haven't threatened anyone just answering a question about bulling.

Sorry if it came across like that.

Thanks for calling me a douch and for being so narrow minded that as soon as mma was mention you whole take on this non mma topic was turned on it head.

I am obviously expecting to much from the young lads.

Can't believe how this has got so many people up in arms.

Horatio is not bullying by any means, he's basically just said if the kid can't do anything but drag & rake your gonna want him to do it quick and with passion!

Just to make sure he ain't getting to the chipper then getting on his phone to text his mom then his mrs then update his Facebook status and maybe take a few selfie photos!!!

By the time you get out the tree, he's phoning round for moped insurance and you've got a garden full of crap.

Thanks

I am not a groundy but if asked to get a trot on for £100 a day when I was teens or twenty's think I would have happily got a shimmy on. Even now think for a regular £100 a day I still would, now forty something :001_rolleyes:

Wish you had come on soon lol