Which mobile phone?

button1803

Samsung E1100. Can be had new and unlocked off eBay for £15. Basic features only, but colour screen. Best thing is the exceptionally long battery life.

These 'tough phones' are a waste of money in my opinion. Instead of paying over £100 for a JCB Toughphone, I bought three E1100s for £45. Now on the second :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCB Toughphone Pro-Talk review

HERE

I havent got a personal experience of this mind but I have found out that their are some BIG changes coming up regarding symbian and android platforms so maybe sim-free and/or PAYG is a failsafe at this current time until things settle down? dual core fones soon (gingerbread?) WTF? :D

Which mobile phone out their is Arb friendly?

had a nokia in a case all wrapped up and still the screen smashed and got lots of different colours and zig zag lines every where...

should of just left it in the truck...

which phone would you recommend to be up for the challenge of tree surgery working day life?

got the sonim quest pro as got fed up replacing my phone every 3 mts,so far so good :thumbup:

Which mobile phone out their is Arb friendly?

had a nokia in a case all wrapped up and still the screen smashed and got lots of different colours and zig zag lines every where...

should of just left it in the truck...

which phone would you recommend to be up for the challenge of tree surgery working day life?

jcb fone :thumbup:

I had the Samsung tough phone but still managed to break it, I guess it wasn't designed to be run over by a Landy 110! I've decided cheapo phones from Tesco are the way forward, replaced Samsung with a -£20 phone, a Nokia something.

It makes calls and sends texts, all I need it for. When it breaks, I'll buy another one. Saves worrying about damaging it!

Had all the 'tough' phones broke all of them samsung solid 2 was a good phone but got I phone 4 since august only had to replace it once and don't worry as I have it insured ,got replacement delivered next day.

worth paying for insurance as never will miss any calls or lose any business and have a mobile office :thumbup:

Was buying replacement (about 4 a year) phones of 'debay' and it turned out false economy as it cost more than insurance over the year and had times without a phone, you sure miss em when you don't have one

Surely you are at work to work....NOT answer the phone?:confused1:

My phone stays in the truck, and so doea the phone of anyone who works for/ with me if its my job. If we are a long way from the truck (which lets face it very few of us are if on domestic tree work) then I may take it with me but leave it in my crib (lunch) box. It will get answered at breaktime. If you are on someone elses time then you shouldnt be answering your phone AT ALL. IMO its tantamount to stealing from your customer.:001_smile: