Which mobile phone?

button1803

Dropped my Blackberry in an Otterbox about 40feet onto a brickwall, it just laughed and bit the legs off a passing Rottweiler :001_smile: Worth having!

Awesome, just got mine yesterday, i was expecting it to be a bit more rubbery but you guys and the you tube videos don't lie, hopefully this one will be safe:thumbup1:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of you are way to nonchalant with your phones, neither I or anyone I have ever worked with has broken their mobile phone at work. I use the I phone 4 with the standard bumper case ideal for calls and texts as well as being handy for emails and the net on the move.

• 2 months later...
Guest john101
I've got the nokia 3720 for 14 months and had no problems with it, fits nicely into my side trouser leg pocket, gets sawdust in the little sockets but a blow with the airline sorts that

I like nokia 3720,Actually i have gotten from advise of business mobiles.

Need a bit of help please - looking at the JCB phones, does 'SIM free' mean I could fit a 'talktalk' SIM. or what do I need to look for when buying online to be sure my 'talktalk' SIM will work ok.

Thanks in advance:thumbup1:

• 7 months later...
Need a bit of help please - looking at the JCB phones, does 'SIM free' mean I could fit a 'talktalk' SIM. or what do I need to look for when buying online to be sure my 'talktalk' SIM will work ok.

Thanks in advance:thumbup1:

Old thread, I know.... make sure the phone is "unlocked", that means it will work on any network.

another one for the samsung solid extreme. Had mine 18 months at least and its great. Really clear and loud for incoming calls. The torch is super handy too.

Another BIG :thumbup: for the Samsung Solid phones. I had a Samsung Solid when they first came out and I never could break it. That is now used by my son. I then got the Samsung Solid Extreme at upgrade time when they first came out, and got one for wife as well. Mine is now with one of my daughters. And last upgrade time I got the Samsung Solid Immerse. They've all been fantastic, in rain, in snow, on beach, dropping all over the place. The Samsung Solid Immerse is better than the Extreme that it replaces, largely because it has a bigger keypad and is dead easy to use with gloves on.

My workmate often has to use my phone when he's done things like break screens, got phones wet or whatever. And he finds his new iPhone dead frustrating when he wants to dial numbers with gloves, in the wet and cold and muck. Another good thing about the Samsung Solid phones is that they're priced just right so you don't have to pay a penny toward them.

The Solid Immerse is easy to set up for email, it's got built in GPS and compass as well.