Recommend me a manual grease gun?

Hi folks

As above really. For years I've used an old all metal one my dad gave me, but it doesn't seem to grip the nipples tightly (ooh er!) and often leaks grease rather than getting it into the fitting. (Even if I fit new grease nipples and clear out old grease) It also leaks grease on to me. So I'd like a new one. Still manual, I don't do enough greasing to need electrical. But I'd like a flexible tube to the grease head - my current one is rigid and difficult to get onto awkward nipples (insert inuendo of choice here 😲), if wheel and chassis parts get in the way.

Fuchs? Samoa? What do people recommend. Lower priced the better, this is for home use only not business. But I do want one that works well and gets the grease in properly. Budget £30 ish? Will that do?

Thanks.

Yeap, all the cheap ones leak.

Greased the tractor with usual EP stuff yesterday and i end up covered in oil.

The cheap ones are that bad, I now grease outside to save the floor cleaning but still need coveralls and disposable gloves.

You can't get in to really tight spots with it, but try a Gwaza coupler, and a flexi hose

STORE.KDPLANT.COM

Genuine GWAZA original G-Coupler | Made in South Africa | Works with all grease gun types: Pneumatic, Manual, Battery | Fits all types of grease nipples | Frees both hands to operate...

(check what thread size you need)

• Like 1

Grease guns are a pain.... I have a normal manual one and a dewalt battery gun. 

Dewalt is only good if the fitting will easy take grease..... sometimes it won't grease the nipple but then use a manual gun and it takes grease fine!

Try a new end on your gun first.... 

I bought a fancy quick grip type one for my dewalt but it's started to be shite and it spits the oring out now and again which is what it seals against.

I'm going back to a normal grease gun end soon!

2 hours ago, scbk said:

You can't get in to really tight spots with it, but try a Gwaza coupler, and a flexi hose

STORE.KDPLANT.COM

Genuine GWAZA original G-Coupler | Made in South Africa | Works with all grease gun types: Pneumatic, Manual, Battery | Fits all types of grease nipples | Frees both hands to operate...

(check what thread size you need)

These are great! 
Move also tried other couplings (spared etc) but these work best.