Most disgraceful customer supplied refreshments.

Mick Dempsey

I was on a job once and the old boy we were working for brought out tea and an unopened packet of biscuits. One of the lads opened the biscuits and tucked in. He then spat them out all over the garden! "Fooking hell they're foul" he said. Had a look at the package, 8 years out of date! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Will C said:

Any normal proper tea with proper cows milk will do, I’m not to fussy as long as it’s not Earl grey or some other flowery shyte that stuff isn’t tea it’s poison 🤮

I agree but will take earl grey with lemon in summer, never with milk. Nowadays I don't enjoy tea made with tea bags either.

2 hours ago, AHPP said:

I just binned someone off facebook because they posted about their sticky toffee pudding flavoured coffee they had this morning.

Isn’t that like the pot calling the kettle black?

Hibiscus tea with honey vs sticky toffee pudding flavoured coffee.

That particular fight has no winners, they both  deserve to lose!

As do the people requesting them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

‘I don’t drink coffee I take tea my dear’

Are you an Englishman in New York?

Freshly ground coffee every day for elevenses with a small dash of milk. If at work it's a flask of instant coffee, black.

Never been to NY, Cape Cod was as far south as I got and never expect to go to America again as  both my cousins died, so much for the American dream.

3 hours ago, AHPP said:

I just binned someone off facebook because they posted about their sticky toffee pudding flavoured coffee they had this morning.

On a job down in Dorset  a couple of years ago, doing some acoustic paneling on a mobile drilling rig (lorry based with a 2 stroke v8 detroit diesel, you could here it coming a mile away!!), boss says 'anyone for coffe, I'm off to the tea hut?' 

One of the drilling company fitters, huge burely Geordie, accent as thick as plaster says 'I'll have a gingerbread latte please'  😆 🤣 😂 

Had to ask 3 times before we worked out what he wanted, then we really didn't know what to say lol 😅 😆 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, peds said:

Because you're allergic, or because you're scared they pissed in the kettle? 

because they usually let said cat wander all over the kitchen work surfaces shedding hairs eveywhere or let the dog lick the spoons cos theyre dirty fcukers. 

• Like 1