Neighbour of clients complaining about resin on car

Excels1or

Depends how much you have taken a dislike to him, but a drive by every morning throwing bird seed in front of his car will see the pigeons loving you. They will need somewhere to sit... sit I said.....

Never worth upseting someone too much, offer for him to bring the car over to your yard and get the team to clean it for him one weekend morning (unless you lie near, he won't)(and if he does, a perfect time to treat your team to breakfast with the £50 you did;'t just spend

• Haha 1

On 19/07/2023 at 09:20, Stubby said:

A bloke once tried to get us to pay for a total re spray on his Merc . And that was because of bonfire smoke !

Had a similar reverse one like this with our old neighbours burning Laurel hedging totally covered our car with black smuts a total b****rd to clean off and had just cleaned that day they were fine about it and offered to pay for any damage but we declined as they were and are still such nice people!

• Like 1

We had similar thing once with wood chip dust on the roof of a soft top mini, Gave them £20 to get it washed they were made up  easy fix , But we were on a site once were some guys were painting  some railings with a spray gun on a windy day and covered all the cars in the car park with grey primer, I think that would take more than £20 

On a job beside a public car park this guy comes out raving about the dust on his car, I tried to offer him a tenner to get it cleaned but he was so aggro and sweary I never got chance to give it him.

Next day he's parked in the same spot and we had a repeat performance. I told the groundie to give him the money if he could get him to calm down enough for a conversation. He never got a free car wash as he was such a pr!ck about it.