Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

1 hour ago, Richard 1234 said:

I think you’ve been watching to much RT.

i watched it for the first time tonight. It’s like they live in a parallel universe on that channel!

Aye i found it by accident at lunch time, no idea i had it.

Bloody hell it is mental, i wonder how the western presenters can keep a straight face when thy have to read the news, sorry stories, when they actually know they are a croc of sh@@e

• Like 3

8 hours ago, scotspine1 said:

They are being sacrificed by the Ukrainian regime to make the war as bloody as possible and get lots of footage of the Russian army mowing down untrained civilians for atrocity propaganda. They are being set up to be martyrs for misguided propaganda purposes. 

Giving untrained civilians AK47s and expecting them to use these weapons effectively  against trained soldiers is akin to giving a monkey a razor blade and expect it not to cut itself. 

It is a despicable act of desperation and would suggest Zelensky knows his days are numbered. 

Utter Bollocks!

Edited by David Cropper
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Macpherson said:

I can't say that prior to the last couple of years I had too much time for Neil Oliver and much in the same vein Russel Brand, but as far as talking old fashioned common sense as to the way the world used to be before it was hijacked by nonsensical pish, I think they are amongst the few that are still talking plain old common sense. 

This is Neil Oliver's take on the current situation and he speaks for me [as I wish I had the words] and I'm sure many others with his analysis of the current state of affairs... Like him or not, who can disagree with any of this ?

A superb, if disquieting analysis, I 100% agree with everything he says.

Thank you Macpherson.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Richard 1234 said:

think you’ve been watching to much RT.

Don’t watch TV or RT. I’m making observations based on how Putin has acted before in Ukraine, Georgia etc and how the west has responded. It’s ok to view a situation from a neutral, objective standpoint and not be brainwashed by media who want you to follow a very specific narrative. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Don’t watch TV or RT. I’m making observations based on how Putin has acted before in Ukraine, Georgia etc and how the west has responded. It’s ok to view a situation from a neutral, objective standpoint and not be brainwashed by media who want you to follow a very specific narrative. 

Unbelievable! I assume you are an Internationally respected voice of geopolitics and you work part time in arb to give your overworked brain a rest? Or am I taking the piss? You're obviously wasted doing your day job.

Edited by David Cropper
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

Unbelievable! I assume you are an Internationally respected voice of geopolitics and you work part time in arb to give your overworked brain a rest? Or am I taking the piss? You're obviously wasted doing your day job.

Your opinion seems to be the polar opposite of Scotspine, correct? Unless you are an " Internationally respected voice of geopolitics" what makes you think that your opinion is any more valid than his? 

Are you wasting your day-job or since you're one foot in the grave already perhaps you view your opinions more highly than someone who has a day job because you have so much free time to do your own research and are almost an Internationally respected voice of geopolitics, in your own head of course. 

• Like 1

Whilst I agree with some of what you said Tim , I think any one has the right to pick up a rifle and defend there home and that's not propaganda... I'm not convinced on a lot of things , a lot of what we see has already been proven to have been be made up.
I think one important thing we all do is start planting our gardens with food as there is going to be famine and ridiculous food prices coming over this.

• Like 5

Imagine the disaster if Trump was still president .

He'd probably he supporting Putin or some other random crazy lunatic antics, like some of the many other "useful idi0t" Putins apologists around....

whataboutery Iraq etc

Trump seems to have some kind of homoerotic attraction or envy for "hard man"   dictators as if thats what he aspired to be?

In an alternative universe, Corbyn won the 2019 election..

https://www.thejc.com/lets-talk/all/pm-corbyn-invites-russian-troops-to-britain-1SDI29qCGKXgsbeHXNQgrr

Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn arrived in Moscow this morning for an emergency summit with Russian president Vladimir Putin. After their 6 minute meeting, Mr Corbyn told reporters that it was “imperative that Israeli aggression – sorry, I mean Nato aggression - is resisted” and said he was committing 10,000 British troops to fighting alongside Russian forces in “defending the motherland”.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stere said:

Imagine the disaster if Trump was still president .

He'd probably he supporting Putin or some other random crazy lunatic antics, like some of the many other "useful idi0t" Putins apologists around....

2 minutes ago, Stere said:

whataboutery Iraq etc

The irony is strong with this one. :D 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nepia said:

Stop messing about Steve - tell us what you think!

I wonder what Vlad's new best mate Xi Jinping is thinking now...  apart from 'I need to be more careful about choosing my friends'!

He'll be thinking 'maybe we'll see how this goes before we try and take Taiwan - it's not looking as easy as my buddy was saying it was going to be'

• Like 2