Jump to content

topchippyles

Member
  • Content Count

    1,409
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

About topchippyles

Personal Information

  • Location:
    Heads of the valleys

Recent Profile Visitors

1,637 profile views
  1. Eggs i say it as it is. I love reading your replies because you post with so much fun (90%) the other 10% i find its the same gay
  2. Preaching again ? Mark said it as it (sex god you) John Curtis Holmes, better known as John C. Holmes or Johnny Wadd, was, at the time he was active, one of the most prolific male adult film actors, with a 15 inch penis
  3. Sure your not a butcher 🤣👍
  4. sex-god. Noun. (plural sex gods) An incredibly sexy man. A man with astounding sexual prowess. 💪
  5. Jet wash them is as good as anything then rinse out with red diesel
  6. You should be on count down eggs lad
  7. Eggs (New john holmes) will be along to tell us we are all wrong about this subject 🤣
  8. topchippyles

    wanted

    Get more sense out of talking to the trees, Got enough fruit basket cases on here now and your in there stubby to and me 👍 Not sure where you put eggs and trigger Eggs turned himself into john holmes in this lock down. The guys a self confessed stallion gone.
  9. topchippyles

    wanted

    Will you stop posting the same thing croft. If someone had a mill for sale they would have contacted you and know matter how many times you post it mate. Explained this to you the other night.
  10. Can think of a lot of words but refined ??? Stand on the fence on that one. Starting to sound like trigger now and i do not put you in that bracket (no offence andy) Scottish wild one he is.
  11. Went on the attack mode when she was lushed up did you boy ??

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.