Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

Tories  have policies that mean many hard working families live in povertry and have to rely on goverment welfare and charity to top up there incomes.

Lack of housing thats affordable

Low Wages such as for the carers that were clapped for......

No easy answers  as huge problems that are hardt o fix but this is off topic.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stere said:

Tories  have policies that mean many hard working families live in povertry and have to rely on goverment welfare and charity to top up there incomes.

Lack of housing thats affordable

Low Wages such as for the carers that were clapped for......

No easy answers  as huge problems that are hardt o fix but this is off topic.....

Could you tell us how many council houses were built under Blair / Brown regime?

Can you tell us which party raised minimum wage and lowered the personal tax threshold?

Of course things ‘could’ be better..... but nobody believed it WOULD be at the previous election. 

• Like 3

How dare they protest throwing people/cities into chaos for a day or two?

Hang on, it's when people get to the end of their tether because those that make the rules won't listen to the general public.

And we all understand that the vast majority of the protesters are peaceful, with the normal suspects turning up to turn it into a ruck, don't we?

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 4

On 29/09/2020 at 15:15, eggsarascal said:

How dare they protest throwing people/cities into chaos for a day or two?

Hang on, it's when people get to the end of their tether because those that make the rules won't listen to the general public.

And we all understand that the vast majority of the protesters are peaceful, with the normal suspects turning up to turn it into a ruck, don't we?

I wonder if the protesters that cause the issues are given a back hander to do so? Maybe they aren't protesters in the first place ;)

Personally I am tired of the nonsense - there are no news stories on people who caught Corona, were ill for a week then back to work with no issues. No encouragement for people to look after themselves and others around them, it's all about fight the disease, magical vaccines that will solve everything. No isolating the vulnerable and allowing the rest of us freedown and work to keep sane and the economy failing.

Search 'join anti COVID lockdown' online and find a group - because I can't... does that not strike you as odd? It's hard to protest against it all... I joined this today as in the word's of a well known song 'if we tolerate this then your children will be next'. I am going to become more proactive in all this.

WWW.LIBERTYHUMANRIGHTS.ORG.UK

Liberty challenges injustice, defends freedom and campaigns to make sure everyone in the UK is treated fairly. Join us...

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Rob D said:

Search 'join anti COVID lockdown' online and find a group - because I can't... does that not strike you as odd? It's hard to protest against it all... I joined this today as in the word's of a well known song 'if we tolerate this then your children will be next'. I am going to become more proactive in all this.

WWW.LIBERTYHUMANRIGHTS.ORG.UK

Liberty challenges injustice, defends freedom and campaigns to make sure everyone in the UK is treated fairly. Join us...

Try using Duck & Go or another search engine other than Google, which is heavily censored.

I watched Plandemic 2 today. If even half is true, which I’m inclined to believe it is, we should all be protesting.

www.plandemicseries.com