Face coverings

gary112

3 minutes ago, Stere said:

Suppose alot of  the anti maskers will be anti vaxers also so might sink the idea a vaccine could help end it if alot refuse to take it.

No, I dont think so. But its always the way with some folks. Band legitimate reasoning in with the crazies to discredit the argument. 

27 minutes ago, Stere said:

Just get one without metal as thats the 5G atenna ?

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

A BONKERS new conspiracy theory falsely claims that face masks used to stop the spread of coronavirus are killing...

Well posting that bit of pathetic shite propaganda from such a bastion of free speech and info just makes me realise I need to stop thinking for myself right now and believe everything I’m told by the mainstream hysterical media ??. Be terrified the second wave is coming ???

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, carlos said:

so what about visiting hospitals!!!   join the sheep or head on in without a mask!!???

Thats a completely difference scenario. If I had the common cold I would happily wear a mask in a hospital if required.  A lot of people in hospital have no choice but to be there and could well be very ill and catching something like the flu and C/19 whilst a inconvenience to the likes of us could push the very old and very sick over the edge if they already have an existing condition, which is generally why they would be in hospital already. Neither of these groups, a small minority in the UK should be popping out to Tesco for  some Milk and  bread anyway.  

2 hours ago, carlos said:

so what about visiting hospitals!!!   join the sheep or head on in without a mask!!???

This is where it fell down for me, my mate died in hospital a few weeks back. We were in n out of there with all sorts of BS excuses, "we've brought him some fresh underwear", "he needs his phone charger", any old bollox to get in there. Not once were we asked/told to wear a face covering.

14 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

This is where it fell down for me, my mate died in hospital a few weeks back. We were in n out of there with all sorts of BS excuses, "we've brought him some fresh underwear", "he needs his phone charger", any old bollox to get in there. Not once were we asked/told to wear a face covering.

I find that incredible quite frankly. A guy whom I’m working with could not even get I to see his father who is terminally ill with Cancer. My sons mrs has just had a child and the restrictions placed upon seeing his mrs or even how and when he could be there at the birth were strictly enforced yet you say you just wandered in and out at random!!!!. 

• Like 1

Whether this is true or not I don't know, but it's this sort of shit that leaves you with very little faith for anything reported officially, being this blatant it's probably by design, after all the more confusion the greater the impact to public confidence and the greater the damage that's being done.

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Woefully misleading figures have only made it harder to tackle the pandemic and to get the country moving again

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:

I find that incredible quite frankly. A guy whom I’m working with could not even get I to see his father who is terminally ill with Cancer. My sons mrs has just had a child and the restrictions placed upon seeing his mrs or even how and when he could be there at the birth were strictly enforced yet you say you just wandered in and out at random!!!!. 

I've  told this before, at the same lads funeral only those of us in the lead cars could gather around the grave, when it came to the dirt throwing about 200 people passed, or mingled with us. 

You tell me how it works.

Edited by eggsarascal