Royal Wedding

eggsarascal

First off, I’m not your mate but all three things have been on the news in recent years and weather there true or not who knows but there’s no smoke without fire!

Thought we were all mates on this grown-up forum! If you put comments out there, expect people to have differing views chum....it’s called debate!
“All three things have been on the news in recent years and weather there true or not who knows but there’s no smoke without fire” ......what a naive comment!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Commando said:

Prince William - Former RAF SAR and air ambulance pilot.
Prince Philip - served on various warships in WW2
Prince Andrew - Matelot helicopter pilot in Falklands War
Prince Harry - 10yrs army service inc 2 tours of Afghan.

Hardly a family who do nothing in my mind!

ah debating from emotion rather than rational logic I see. I meant no disrespect to the armed forces but that being said, being in them doesn't mean your better than anyone else. and all those jobs you stated have been done and are being done by hundreds of people before and present nothing special there. They don't get millions a year or tax exempt status. My point still stands regardless that 4 people of the royal family have done a bit of military service doesn't rationalise how much they get or how obsessed msm is with them. I assume given your name on here that you were a royal marine? Tell me does the rest of your family work or do you get millions and tax exempt status because of your time served? 

• Like 2

one thing - its a media - money - spinner ( sadly ) and I even had to turn off R4 ( unheard of ! ) as even they spent an hour banging on abt her mum being black - To my mind it was the couples day , and for their happiness , bless them . Nothing to do with race , outside family or the cash it cost us , truely a sad debate all round , K

• Like 1