Brit Girls - Fat

matelot

But is it that richer people may be a bit smarter and eat things like fresh veg whereas poorer people may eat a can of beans, chips etc? Is it laziness, education, lack of interest.....no idea.

Cost wise, cabbage, cale, carrots, spuds, peas, runners, French beans, cauliflower are not expensive but the kids don't like it and the parents can't be bothered to argue the fact - we didn't get the option, we were lucky if we had a decent cut of meat and were made to eat our veg.

I think slimmer people would eat less after a big blow out the day before but more "rotund" people wouldn't and would have no issue in eating the same again the day after. We tend to do more brisk long walks during and after Christmas and are both well in our ideal BMI range.

Someone I used to work with ate one of those massive family bars of chocolate one evening, needles to say she was a foot shorter than me and weighed around 25 stone and had health issues.......I personally couldn't do that!

Sedentary jobs don't do you much good and people are bad at balancing jobs like that with extra exercise!

“Kids don’t like it” is down to their upbringing imo

we don’t do frozen meals, ready meals etc. meals are made from scratch every day. My son was introduced to sweets at 4, loves going to buy his Saturday sweeties but always leaves 5 of the 10 he gets normally. Preferring fruit or carrot/cucumber/celery sticks. 

Laziness (in mobility and meals) and too much cake in the pie hole is what causes obesity.

as for the original post, not exactly PC which will/has ruffled feathers, but perhaps Brit girls are getting larger because Brit blokes are already fat? Why should the girls take care in their bodies when it’s normal for guys to have a “harmless” beer belly? 

What country has sterotypically well trained men and overweight women?

Can’t think of one personally! 

Lead by example men :D 

Might be an idea to teach children about the Spartans..   Helen of troy was said to be the most beautiful woman in the world..  Spartan woman were the most desirable in Greece...

Because their woman were expected train as hard as men..keep themselves fit an healthy looking..  

Mind you its not just women who like a chocolate bar is it, looking at a lot of fella's they're just as guilty of gluttony themselves...

Might just be time to engage in a little fat shaming if your asking me..  I tried it on my ex the other month. I go round for a chinwag and gossip every now and then, and I thought it was a good idea to tell her about a friend of here's I'd seen goin on runs the last few weeks.. Mentioned how fit she was beginning to look..

Two minutes later I was turning the key in my Vito as she was thumping at the window tryin to put it through..  

Women just can't take a hint to slim down..  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You only need to peer into a shopping trolley thats being pushed around a supermarket by a woman sporting a Gunt to see why she is the size she is, normally packed with readymeals, crisps cakes , sweets and for some very strange reason diet coke xD

Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1