Terror Attack London, westminster

AWarb00

My sympathies to all those who have been affected by the atrocities in a London yesterday. I hope the relevent authorities are looking at the way they are providing information to us the public as the softly softly mushroom treatment isn't working. I have looked on Facebook several times since yesterday and the lynching parties are becoming more vocal.

My sympathies to all those who have been affected by the atrocities in a London yesterday. I hope the relevent authorities are looking at the way they are providing information to us the public as the softly softly mushroom treatment isn't working. I have looked on Facebook several times since yesterday and the lynching parties are becoming more vocal.

Maybe they're reticent to release information as it's an ongoing investigation.

Open message to Matelot and his 'followers'

It is awful that these things happen.

We all have a strong reaction based on our own experience and opinions.

Maybe, just maybe, instead of taking the 3rd Reich approach and assuming it must be foreigners, inferior beings, madmen etc we could be more grown up about it and suggest exactly HOW something can be done.

Isn't it true that theres good and bad in all groups? Apart from loony terrorist groups that want to injure and kill innocent people. The problem is (and always will be) that they don't go around in uniform so we dont know who they are.

They hide amongst the decent Islamic groups. In the same way that paedophiles don't go round wearing T shirts advertising who they are, and the low life scum who nick our chainsaws and chippers try to blend in with everybody else.

So how can you identify the bad eggs? You cant.

If you really think your method will work, we live in a democracy, get off your bigoted backside, make public your solution, get elected as a majority then go for it.

You might just find, though, that it would be a hard battle and one you would lose. So take the easy route of the keyboard warrior, demanding that 'They' need to act now the way that you want and anyone who disagrees is a pussycat.

I don't persoally agree with a lot of what you say, but i can't prove that you are wrong or stupid. Maybe I am.

Just please, please, stop ranting on an arb forum about your fascist politics and go and DO something about it.

Shane - good post. But, in this case, they had a pretty good idea where the perp was at, ideologically. He's been jailed twice, for a couple of years each time, for terrorism related activities. In terms of people doing something about it - they are - they're voting in hardliners and casting their votes for tough national direction changes.

This individual publicly stated his ambition was to die as a suicide bomber. Why not take him seriously and jail him for life? At great expense to the state obviously, but whats the alternative? He was a Briton, so could not be departed anywhere. This is going to be huge problem in years to come, as its coming to light now that the Jihadi tendency can and does flare up in second and third generation nationals. Are we going to have to go full 1984 for the next fifty years to keep this in check? It looks like that's the hard reality....and the tragedy is that it needn't have come to this, if conservative immigration policies had prevailed years ago the situation could have been averted, but now it's too late...and that notion has people pretty steamed up, and I don't blame them. The venting and expressions of anger at the group and ideology in question are not going to stop, and every public forum will from time to time become the venue for political venting. Its only going to get worse, unfortunately...thats just the reality of the internet in 2017. We're all upset about the state of affairs...

Maybe they're reticent to release information as it's an ongoing investigation.

Hi Mark some cases maybe. But as I had a day off today and watched the news. One example for today was the MP from Birmingham stating the terrorist was not part of the Muslim community and even though he he lived in the MP's area, Birmingham hasn't a problem. Soon after I had the Central news on. Yes he was a member of the Muslim community and of all terrorist related arrests half came from Birmingham.

Sadly we are either being treated like mushrooms or the MPs believe we are of very low intelligence.

It isn't helping the problem it's is helping to grow the ill feeling

Shane - good post. But, in this case, they had a pretty good idea where the perp was at, ideologically. He's been jailed twice, for a couple of years each time, for terrorism related activities. In terms of people doing something about it - they are - they're voting in hardliners and casting their votes for tough national direction changes.

This individual publicly stated his ambition was to die as a suicide bomber. Why not take him seriously and jail him for life? At great expense to the state obviously, but whats the alternative? He was a Briton, so could not be departed anywhere. This is going to be huge problem in years to come, as its coming to light now that the Jihadi tendency can and does flare up in second and third generation nationals. Are we going to have to go full 1984 for the next fifty years to keep this in check? It looks like that's the hard reality....and the tragedy is that it needn't have come to this, if conservative immigration policies had prevailed years ago the situation could have been averted, but now it's too late...and that notion has people pretty steamed up, and I don't blame them. The venting and expressions of anger at the group and ideology in question are not going to stop, and every public forum will from time to time become the venue for political venting. Its only going to get worse, unfortunately...thats just the reality of the internet in 2017. We're all upset about the state of affairs...

Have you got a link to Masood being jailed twice?

Open message to Matelot and his 'followers'

It is awful that these things happen.

We all have a strong reaction based on our own experience and opinions.

Maybe, just maybe, instead of taking the 3rd Reich approach and assuming it must be foreigners, inferior beings, madmen etc we could be more grown up about it and suggest exactly HOW something can be done.

Isn't it true that theres good and bad in all groups? Apart from loony terrorist groups that want to injure and kill innocent people. The problem is (and always will be) that they don't go around in uniform so we dont know who they are.

They hide amongst the decent Islamic groups. In the same way that paedophiles don't go round wearing T shirts advertising who they are, and the low life scum who nick our chainsaws and chippers try to blend in with everybody else.

So how can you identify the bad eggs? You cant.

If you really think your method will work, we live in a democracy, get off your bigoted backside, make public your solution, get elected as a majority then go for it.

You might just find, though, that it would be a hard battle and one you would lose. So take the easy route of the keyboard warrior, demanding that 'They' need to act now the way that you want and anyone who disagrees is a pussycat.

I don't persoally agree with a lot of what you say, but i can't prove that you are wrong or stupid. Maybe I am.

Just please, please, stop ranting on an arb forum about your fascist politics and go and DO something about it.

Yes this

Sent from my C6603 using Arbtalk mobile app