what mini loader

digaholedumper

" Thumbs up " just had a quick look at multi one on face book, very very impressive machine, checking Multi one against Avant on their respective web pages the Multi one dose seem to be in front of Avant when you compare all the specs " like for like ", We will be speaking with Multi one next week to find out who the nearest dealer is, Can any of you guys recommend a Shropshire/West midlands based Multi one dealer ?

Personally I don't think there is much in it they are both good machines although dealer support does seem to be growing for Multione, we are lucky having both near us TVE in Abingdon for Avant I can recommend Matt, and David at DBM hire Binfield near Reading we went with Avant as we are familiar with them now and it does exactly what we want.

Personally I don't think there is much in it they are both good machines although dealer support does seem to be growing for Multione, we are lucky having both near us TVE in Abingdon for Avant I can recommend Matt, and David at DBM hire Binfield near Reading we went with Avant as we are familiar with them now and it does exactly what we want.

The design is basically identical, the Avant being the original version of the two. Something that I think is worth noting is that the telescopic piston on the Multione is exposed on the top of the boom, whereas on the Avant it is enclosed, which is something you would have to take care about in tree work.

Also there is no mention of 'self levelling' on the Multione machines, but it must be an option, it is standard on the 500, 600 and 700 Avants.

I personally really like the boom design of the Avant being off to the right leaving a clear line of sight through to the attachment.

The early avants had a center boom with the ram on top very much like the multione.

Snapped ours clean off one time!

I'm not so keen on the new ram style, I'm a fan of simple engineering having rams on the outside and everything easily accessible and not fancy.

Snapped ours clean off one time!

I'm not so keen on the new ram style, I'm a fan of simple engineering having rams on the outside and everything easily accessible and not fancy.

Glad to see someone with " simple engineering mentality " 2 loader arms must be better than 1 off set loader arm, Take JCB robot skid steers as an bench mark with one arm on one side, The machine is right hand side heavy, always turns to the left when pushing hard over long distance, always wears the right hand tyres out 1st & because the single boom is off centre to the right the right hand side of the bucket will always wear out first, 2 piece central mounted boom have to be the best, & if you can also see the hyd ram & hoses that to is a bonus.

Fact = JCB developed a single arm front end loader to fit a Mf35 for the French agricultural market in the 1960's, If the single arm is so good why did that never catch on ??

kEEP IT SIMPLE & KEEP IT STRONG.

Glad to see someone with " simple engineering mentality " 2 loader arms must be better than 1 off set loader arm, Take JCB robot skid steers as an bench mark with one arm on one side, The machine is right hand side heavy, always turns to the left when pushing hard over long distance, always wears the right hand tyres out 1st & because the single boom is off centre to the right the right hand side of the bucket will always wear out first, 2 piece central mounted boom have to be the best, & if you can also see the hyd ram & hoses that to is a bonus.

Fact = JCB developed a single arm front end loader to fit a Mf35 for the French agricultural market in the 1960's, If the single arm is so good why did that never catch on ??

kEEP IT SIMPLE & KEEP IT STRONG.

whoops ' did not mean to be so aggressive with my last posting, Strong & simple is best ( I should know if any one dose ) Happy new year to you all,