what mini loader

digaholedumper

4 hours ago, ostosix said:

yes its the digging out i was thinking off. I was wondering do the tryes?tracks slip in hard soil?

I did the parking area down by approximately 6 inches. I ve now got teeth to fit to bucket which will make it easier. If the soil is really dense you have to wiggle the bucket about. I did the whole of the parking area in about 2 1/2 hrs. Digging out moving the soil and bringing in the surface to lay down. All waste and surface material was about 150m away. The customer was very surprised I did not have a mini digger and even more surprised how quickly I did the job. 

• Like 1

Had a few messages about the parking area. I just used a 130cm general bucket. I ve now got teeth which would have made it easier. If I was doing it a lot I would invest in the mini digger attachment especially the one with hydraulic side shift.

http://www.multione.com/wp-content/uploads/datasheet/en/24_mini_digger_multione_mini_loader_attachments.pdf

• Like 2

On 25/01/2019 at 18:57, Yorkshire Compact Loaders said:

Had a few messages about the parking area. I just used a 130cm general bucket. I ve now got teeth which would have made it easier. If I was doing it a lot I would invest in the mini digger attachment especially the one with hydraulic side shift.

http://www.multione.com/wp-content/uploads/datasheet/en/24_mini_digger_multione_mini_loader_attachments.pdf

Would it work with a narrow bucket and teeth?