what mini loader

digaholedumper

I think Kevinjohnsonmbe has a 7 series, might be worth talking to him :thumbup1:

7.3S - weights / dims not vastly greater than the lower models but lift capacity / hyd flow is greater. There is a "multione uk" users group on FB (not many members but quite a good reference point).

Road reg is a job for early next year! Maybe we could convince the guys @ Ranger equip to look into it as a positive sales angle?

As the machine you were using was a borrowed machine, its clear that its owner is not looking after it properly! I kmow someone with a 635 with the same boom issue, and it down to lack of maintenence and not replacing wear pads before its too late! My 525 is sound, but I have had my local dealer look after it, and he has replaced pins and bushes for me. It came back a totally different machine.

as regards the side panels, you can specify heavy duty panels, which for arb work is a must.

flying the flag for avants here, used to be bobcat man. Never again

Certainly sounds like this Avant 750 has been through the wars and not maintained.

Thumbs up for the Avant from here too. Regularly used in the woods, and copes well. Heavy duty panels are a must for arb work.

What are the advantages of the Mulitione over Avant? I didn't test drive one, but specs seem similar to me. I was led to believe that Norcar are the premium compact loader brand, though they only offer the rear seated chassis, which is compromised on lift and stability for smaller loaders, IMO.

7.3S - weights / dims not vastly greater than the lower models but lift capacity / hyd flow is greater. There is a "multione uk" users group on FB (not many members but quite a good reference point).

Road reg is a job for early next year! Maybe we could convince the guys @ Ranger equip to look into it as a positive sales angle?

Didn't know about FB page, just applied to join..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/864020940410560/

Just out of intrest all you that say avant and mulitione are the best have you tried any of the articulating loader.

What I hate about avant and multione is the way the seat juts out when you turn making them wide.

Yes the jutting out of the seat area is different to other articulating loaders, but the theory that they can lift more compared to rear seated loaders is correct. Avant and Multione sell rear seated loaders now, but those models typically lift 150kg less on full articulation. Having the weight of the cab in line with the boom improves the lift and stability under full articulation.

Had a great day this week thinning an understorey of holly. Was able to pull most straight out, roots an all.

avant.jpg.f18d556f6bde9b442d77d69b09db12e3.jpg

• Like 1

What are the advantages of increased flow? We had our Avant 635 stolen after the insurance came through we bought a 640 specs are largely the same and other than the hare and tortoise button giving an extra speed boost nothing has changed, same lift, same grab power, same torque.

Can imagine it would be useful for certain attachments, but after trailing some like the flail-excavator-hedgecutter we decided the Avant is better off sticking to lifting, loading and pulling it excels at these tasks. Although the upgrade to the 640 was only about £1.4k still undecided if that's worth the extra speed.

@Dean our fitter has suggested filling our tyres with gel that sets for added weight with the added bonus of no more flats, certainly something we will look at in the new year

Set up by David up Norf, it's been a bit quiet of late but with a few more users / owners coming on line it could get busier!

:thumbup1:

" Thumbs up " just had a quick look at multi one on face book, very very impressive machine, checking Multi one against Avant on their respective web pages the Multi one dose seem to be in front of Avant when you compare all the specs " like for like ", We will be speaking with Multi one next week to find out who the nearest dealer is, Can any of you guys recommend a Shropshire/West midlands based Multi one dealer ?

Set up by David up Norf, it's been a bit quiet of late but with a few more users / owners coming on line it could get busier!

:thumbup1:

" Thumbs up " just had a quick look at multi one on face book, very very impressive machine, checking Multi one against Avant on their respective web pages the Multi one dose seem to be in front of Avant when you compare all the specs " like for like ", We will be speaking with Multi one next week to find out who the nearest dealer is, Can any of you guys recommend a Shropshire/West midlands based Multi one dealer ?