Pay back for the work clowns

edam321

I probably am miserable to some but I like a laugh and any one I've worked with will vouch for that. But I work job and knock 99% of the time so muck with my kit or the teams or slow the job down through fannying about and you won't be invited back for a re-show. Slow the job down because you don't understand or want to learn or can see an issue no one else did then it is get the headtorches out boys this takes as long as it takes! Plenty of time in the yard or truck to rip the p**s in my dull opinion.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work with a guy that was a bit weird. One day he went to the site toilet and had a dump, he unrolled the toilet paper (never tore any sheets off), wiped his bum then rolled the toilet paper back again for the next user.

One day he fell out with someone, he deposited a sh1t in the guys tool bucket....

I worked with someone else that worked in the Carribean. He used to frequent a brothel, one of the girls used to have a party trick where she would pick a coin up from the table with her front bottom. One day he heated the coin with a lighter... You can guess the rest.

No apologies here . If I've done 4/5 hrs on site and some muppett I hardly know puts chili / cardboard or any other **** in my bait / snappin box before lunch ......expect the worst .... its simple :confused1:

Wake up ..... Im here to earn not play ....... Violence well its not condoned .... but play with my munch and expect a punch :001_tt2:

Some people need explaining the difference between fun and not fun .......

Hey ...... I love to mess about . Although some people need boundaries setting out before they get carried away ..... fact .

Sorry, but practical jokes of any kind are out of the picture for me, i hate them. Any one goes near my tools or my food, and thats it, red rag and dont give damn, ive thrown hammers at people, thrown chairs out of room. I dont go to work, so effing idiots can have 'fun'. I dont do it to them so dont do it to me. I dont mind small banter, but thats it.

+1, Must be a Davison thing... :wink:

Especially around chainsaws / 'instant injury tools'.... :thumbdown:

Same goes for around farm machinery.....

No smoking at work, do it in your own time and get another ride home if I smell it on you too.

So ignoring me, a lad on a 'social integration' work experience with us did just that at every opportunity, lit up.

I stole his fag packet and emptied them out, hiding them in the truck.

Then as he was feeding the chipper, I stuck the fag packet on the end of a branch and stuck it in the chipper before his eyes.

OH my...

Such a tantrum.

On the way home, his wife called and asked him to buy baby milk.

He replies, I need the money for fags.

Only then did I give him his fags back to spare his child an empty belly.

As I understand it, he remains unemployed some 3 years later.

Ty

Having a laugh is fine, but you should never touch other peoples food or property, if you do don't bleat about the consequences, you deserve all you get if you do, IMO.

I once came out of the undergrowth with my arm covered in blackberries and my 020 resting on my arm, looked very much like I had stuck the saw in my arm. My groundies face was a picture. It was pretty funny at the time, but I guess you had to be there.

Practical jokes have there place and time but for me I am a miserable Barsteward at work for jokes has my eldest lad found out .... after a pretty poor day he was laughing like a pissed Hyeena for the 15 mile journey home to a point of me all but dragging him out of the van and Bitch slapping him only to find he had written Cock on the bonnet of the van with insulating tape for every man and his dog to laugh at.

Ste

I like to think I'm up for a laugh as well as anyone else, but I can't stand people even telling me jokes until I've got the job out the way..

Seems to me their minds more on f*in about than gettin the job done..

And practical jokes, well, like I say, Jokes don't even go down with me.. what chance a practical joke?..

Nothing wrong with a good bit of banter between mates it helps the day pass and can make all the difference on a crap job.

Practical jokes can be taken too far and often entail some runt being bullied by bigger boys.

I like to think I have a good sense of humour but somethings mentioned here are way over line, especially at work.

I wouldn't joke about getting hurt in this job as with my luck I would probably get hurt soon after and everyone would laugh.

I worked with a lad who cut his arm quite bad with a chainsaw whilst in a tree, luckily he got himself down no problem as I rushed for the first aid box.

Once I had covered myself up with the space blanket and had a sweet drink I wasn't too bad. :001_tongue: