Most awful biccies ever????

Shane

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh yeah :thumbup:

anything chocolate orange mmmm

I was given some orange chocolate digestives and they were AMAZING!!! Haven't seen them for sale since though - they were possibly some sort of limited edition perhaps? Packaging looked like hobnobs which would have put me off if I didn't know what they were.

Best biscuits out there are Duchy Originals (I think they are called) lemon shortbread. Really expensive, really difficult to not eat the lot once opened...

I've yet to see a plate of any biscuits go unfinished on a tree job to be fair, even bog-basic ones taste mega on a cold wet day when served with a brew!

The worst biscuits I have had were some really cheap Jaffa Cakes - there are some really tasty budget/own brand versions but I picked up a packet of the nastiest facsimiles ever in a petrol station and couldn't eat more than 3 (I had to make sure I didn't like them)!

I've not really encountered any really bad biscuits, but have had plant of dodgy brews over the years :puke:

There are the pots that are like trees, as you drink it you can count the rings (on the inside due to poor washing) to age the mug :001_huh:

Or the ones where they washed up but failed to rinse away all the fairy liquid, yuck!!!

I've not really encountered any really bad biscuits, but have had plant of dodgy brews over the years :puke:

There are the pots that are like trees, as you drink it you can count the rings (on the inside due to poor washing) to age the mug :001_huh:

Or the ones where they washed up but failed to rinse away all the fairy liquid, yuck!!!

I was thinking about this earlier, there seems to be a serious deteriation in customers tea making skill last few years 😁

Sent from my E5823 using Arbtalk mobile app

We have a test here in Worthing for diabolical food.

Put a bit on the ground in the open and see how long it takes for the gulls to take it.

They didn't go near last week's offering - FFS if the gulls aren't interested ......

My favourite biccies ever were M&S crunchy chocky biccies, seemed to have a tiny hint of ginger and fissures rather like a scaled down oak trunk. Haven't seen any for years.

Yummy.

Second best are dark choccy hob nobs.