Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

@matelot no you didn’t answer the question you glossed over it. 

Binge drinker put put a strain on the NHS every weekend and it’s 100% self inflicted. 

Obesity is the 2nd largest avoidable cause of cancer, it’s also a massive factor in type 2 diabetes!!

why aren’t you interested in those subjects? Race isn’t a factor. 

Africans aren’t at the leading edge of science because they have had a bad start financially HOWEVER it doesn’t mean given the chance they can’t have great minds!!

When you look at the rest of the world and judge it do you use the same outlets you blast for not reporting Crime in the UK?

1 minute ago, WesD said:

@matelot no you didn’t answer the question you glossed over it. 

Binge drinker put put a strain on the NHS every weekend and it’s 100% self inflicted. 

Obesity is the 2nd largest avoidable cause of cancer, it’s also a massive factor in type 2 diabetes!!

why aren’t you interested in those subjects? Race isn’t a factor. 

?? The NATIONAL health service was formed to treat British people why would I be concerned about the NHS treating British people? I am concerned about the NHS treating migrants though... When the NHS is on the state of collapse...

4 minutes ago, WesD said:

Africans aren’t at the leading edge of science because they have had a bad start financially HOWEVER it doesn’t mean given the chance they can’t have great minds!!

Yeah, that's right WesD. Africans can't even build water wells without help from the outside world. However if telling yourself these lies makes you feel better you carry on! How about blaming slavery as well? 

10 minutes ago, matelot said:

?? The NATIONAL health service was formed to treat British people why would I be concerned about the NHS treating British people? I am concerned about the NHS treating migrants though... When the NHS is on the state of collapse...

If it’s national why does it employ immigrants?

We are part of its demise don’t be blind. 

10 minutes ago, matelot said:

Yeah, that's right WesD. Africans can't even build water wells without help from the outside world. However if telling yourself these lies makes you feel better you carry on! How about blaming slavery as well? 

25 of the worlds billionaires are African, not bad considering they can’t build wells. 

Youngest billionaire ..... wait for it ..... Tanzania. 

Stop chatting shit. 

46 minutes ago, matelot said:

No one is saying that all members of a race show the exact same attributes.... However the fact remains that some races show similar attributes... 

The mistake you make is that you've some weird fetish to consider all races/ cultures as equal. If all races/ cultures were the same the likes of Oxfam wouldn't have spent the last 50 years begging for money to send food to Africa.... 

Can anyone here name many non European inventors? Maybe no one can because science is racist or maybe it's because Europeans are just better at science? I can say "Europeans are the best at science" and it's the truth! Yet people like you are offended by it! Why does the truth offend you so much? Do you wish to live in a child like world where people lie to you to make you feel better?

I'd just like to straighten out a few points.

I don't have 'some weird fetish'

I don't believe all races/cultures are equal.

I am not offended by the statement "Europeans are the best at science"

I don't wish to live in a child like world where people lie to me to make me feel better.

Other than that your mind reading machine is perfectly calibrated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WesD said:

If it’s national why does it employ immigrants?

One of the pressures the NHS faces is migrants needing treatment.... You do know how a queue works? The more migrants needing NHS treatment means the longer Brits have to wait for treatment. Are you cool with that?

7 minutes ago, WesD said:

25 of the worlds billionaires are African, not bad considering they can’t build wells. 

Youngest billionaire ..... wait for it ..... Tanzania. 

Stop chatting shit. 

Is Robert Mugabe on that list? I bet most of these billionaires got rich through corruption... 

Anyway, you were just saying that Africa is behind scientifically because of lack of money? Now you say they have plenty money? Which is it Wes?

I think we need to have a good look closer to home. These "gangs" have been operating for years. Why as nothing been done until quite recently? Locals knew, Social services knew, senior police officers knew, and I'd guess if they knew so would MP's of all three major political parties. 

I cant believe that those many people didn't do anything in case they upset a few people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, matelot said:

One of the pressures the NHS faces is migrants needing treatment.... You do know how a queue works? The more migrants needing NHS treatment means the longer Brits have to wait for treatment. Are you cool with that?

Avoided again, if it’s national why does the NHS employ immigrants?

Im not against immigration like you, I believe we need it in some capacity, what that is is open to debate. 

1 hour ago, matelot said:

Is Robert Mugabe on that list? I bet most of these billionaires got rich through corruption... 

Anyway, you were just saying that Africa is behind scientifically because of lack of money? Now you say they have plenty money? Which is it Wes?

It’s still classed as a 3rd world country so the masses don’t have access to money which in turn means general education isn’t the same as ours however like I stated it doesn’t mean they don’t have brilliant minds!

Id say you need to be a brilliant mind to be a billionaire wouldn’t you? Are you a billionaire? Would you class yourself as being one of these scientific European geniuses you speak of?

Lastly are you classing us with the Europeans for having these great scientific minds as it suits your argument, you know seeing as you don’t want to be a European in your brexit debate? 

One first requires to separate race or skin colour from culture, sub cultures or zealous religious mindsets.

However even within our "own" European setting, cultural attitudes vary widely, with, for instance, the Northern Europeans definitely being more law/regulation abiding and much more likely to pay their taxes, whereas the Southern Europeans are much less likely to pay their taxes, this is simply a recorded fact.

And frictions exist between these countries due to real or perceived cultural differences, never mind the long standing Fleming/Walloon feud within tiny Belgium.

Africa, or China or the Indian sub Continent are no different, the populations of different geographical areas will distrust each other, for mostly spurious reasons.

BUT!

There are certainly physical differences between differing breeds or races of humankind.

Simplistically, 

Whites cannot sprint or run.

Blacks cannot swim*

And there must be other innate racial/genetic inherent strengths & weaknesses.

The biggest issue with UK immigration was and is the refusal of the strongest/most numerous groups to integrate, which innate tendency was very quickly encouraged by our Social Services to regard this non-integration as a "basic human right" that must be taxpayer funded, including the refusal to learn or use  the English language, as evidenced by the millions of language leaflets strewn about every Council, Government or NHS  building, catering for every imaginable language and dialect, incl tha Ullans.

*And I am aware of the various arguments re wealth being required to allow access to swimming pools.

mth

Edited by difflock
  • Like 1

Where's this hatred coming from matelot?
You've been writing emotive and racist crap on this thread everyday for months if not longer.
What happened to you?
Why do you think all uk social problems are immigrant related.
I suggest you leave your keyboard, go out in to the big bright world.
Meet with some local migrants, learn about their lives, empathise.
Then if you really need to post stuff on Arbtalk, try discussing tree related stuff.
Just a thought.
[emoji12]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1