Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

What other serious issues are you concerned about? NHS? Lack of housing? Lack of jobs? Building on greenbelt? Government austerity? Lack of pay rises? All these things are negatively impacted by immigration.....

Watch /read other news than the bbc!!
As for green belt it’s a tiny amount of land around some though not many larger cities.
The immigration doesn’t help with any of the problems you mentioned we all know that, but it’s not the only problem we have.
Stopping immigration won’t magically fix the problems.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, matelot said:

After Manchester did the BBC give a variety of opinions? If I had a family member that had been killed/ injured/ traumatised at Manchester I'd be spitting blood and I think many people would feel the same way. Did the BBC interview anyone with that mindset? No, they interviewed many people that thought lighting tea candles was the correct course of action thoug

Did you read what i said?

I'll quote myself and write in bold so you cant miss it again

"AND OF COURSE THE BBC ARE A JOKE"

i agree with you on that matelot and some other points,i will also agree that immigration impacts a lot of other issues but not too the degree that you and tommy would have us believe.

I differ in opinion too you,we know this,weve locked antlers before,im not doing it again. :banghead:

Do yourself a favour reread the post your quoting before you answer or give a counter arguement.

I do believe you make some good points and i agree with you sometimes but as had been said by others on here you do yourself no favours by retorting so quickly without thinking.

6 hours ago, matelot said:

Here is Tommy Robinson destroying a BBC reporter...... 

After the Manchester attack the media concentrated on reporting articles with a "let's all sing songs and hold hands and watch out for the right wing"  bias. IMHO, this Football Lads Alliance protest march was bigger than any protests the BBC reported on..... An honest media would report on different viewpoints and not just their favourite ones....

i bet many people here haven't even heard of the Football Lads Alliance....

Why that BBC plum didn’t realise he was on a hiding to nothing and walk away is staggering! He just stood there like a lemon whilst TR butt raped him!! Unbelievable!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Why not just not watch the BBC?

It'd make your lives better by the sounds of it.

"Just not watch the BBC"? 

tbh, I consider the BBC as a fairly evil propaganda machine that actively undermines the quality of life in Europe. I've a duty to watch it and point out their biased reporting.....

Anyway, their costume dramas are quite good.... 

Did you watch the clip I posted? Tommy Robinson is often called a thick racist, if he's so thick how can he run verbal rings round a BBC reporter? He made the BBC reporter look a complete 'tard.

48 minutes ago, matelot said:

"Just not watch the BBC"? 

tbh, I consider the BBC as a fairly evil propaganda machine that actively undermines the quality of life in Europe. I've a duty to watch it and point out their biased reporting.....

Anyway, their costume dramas are quite good.... 

Did you watch the clip I posted? Tommy Robinson is often called a thick racist, if he's so thick how can he run verbal rings round a BBC reporter? He made the BBC reporter look a complete 'tard.

Totally agree. (Except for the duty bit)

I'm all for free speech so long as it doesn't mess with anyone elses happy life.

Edited by Mark J
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark J said:

Why not just not watch the BBC?

It'd make your lives better by the sounds of it.

I don't watch the BBC and haven't for decades as I haven't owned a TV for nearly 20 years. However, I have seen the BBC via various mediums and if you are keeping an eye on the world around you it's fairly unavoidable. Also it's good to know your enemy. And I do consider the BBC an enemy. They've been lying to and screwing over the working class since their genesis. 

• Like 2