Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Trump considers himself to be a christian : Trump: I 'need God even more' after becoming president

"So yes, you realize these decisions are all so important. There's almost not a decision that you make when you're sitting in this position that isn't a really life-altering position. So God comes in even more so," Trump added.

He's been dropping bombs has he not?

I'm not Trumps biggest fan but at least he's not suffering from the hand wringing moral paralysis of Obama which is one of the reasons why things have gotten so bad.

At least he's trying to do something.

It might be worth considering that he's not killing people because they won't convert to Christianity.

He's at least trying to bring about some much needed order to a very sick and out of control world.

Timon

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose"

Trump considers himself to be a christian : Trump: I 'need God even more' after becoming president

"So yes, you realize these decisions are all so important. There's almost not a decision that you make when you're sitting in this position that isn't a really life-altering position. So God comes in even more so," Trump added.

He's been dropping bombs has he not?

Perhaps there's a difference between an elected head of state sanctioning bombing and someone driving a truck into civilians?

I literally can't remember the number of terrorist attacks in the last month. However we've had Westminster, Stockholm, St Peterburg, Football bus bomb, Paris.

I'll be honest. I'm absolutedly sick of it. I'm sick of people coming to Europe then deciding they want to kill us. I'm sick of politicians that seem unable to protect europeans. I'm also sick of people making excuses for terrorists and blaming Trump.

Perhaps there's a difference between an elected head of state sanctioning bombing and someone driving a truck into civilians?

I literally can't remember the number of terrorist attacks in the last month. However we've had Westminster, Stockholm, St Peterburg, Football bus bomb, Paris.

I'll be honest. I'm absolutedly sick of it. I'm sick of people coming to Europe then deciding they want to kill us. I'm sick of politicians that seem unable to protect europeans. I'm also sick of people making excuses for terrorists and blaming Trump.

Do you ever reread your post and REALY think about the garbage you post?:confused1:

You refer to Saudi as being a terrible place because of its laws, etc, but disregard the actions Trump and the USA.

What % of immigrants actually commit these terror attack?

Do you ever reread your post and REALY think about the garbage you post?:confused1:

It's strange... I think my arguments are a lot more convincing than yours...

You refer to Saudi as being a terrible place because of its laws, etc, but disregard the actions Trump and the USA.

Half the world wants to move to the USA. If Trump was so bad why would they want to move there? Oh I remembered, many cultures are unable to build modern succesful societies. It's really only white countries that are nice places to live.

What % of immigrants actually commit these terror attack?

500 europeans killed over the last two years in dozens of attacks. The truth is if we hadn't let migrants in previously these 500 would still be alive. Why do we want more third world migrants in? How many people have to die before you think there might be a problem?

It's strange... I think my arguments are a lot more convincing than yours...

Half the world wants to move to the USA. If Trump was so bad why would they want to move there? Oh I remembered, many cultures are unable to build modern succesful societies. It's really only white countries that are nice places to live.

500 europeans killed over the last two years in dozens of attacks. The truth is if we hadn't let migrants in previously these 500 would still be alive. Why do we want more third world migrants in? How many people have to die before you think there might be a problem?

Are you really as stupid as your post posts make you appear?:confused1:

How do you possible get the idea that I like immigrants from my posts??:001_huh: I don't, but not really because of terrorism, sharia law, lack of integration and the failure of "multiculturalism" are much bigger concerns, to me.

Using your argument the Americans should get rid of teenagers, so they can run amuck with guns in their high schools :001_rolleyes:

I'm not Trumps biggest fan but at least he's not suffering from the hand wringing moral paralysis of Obama which is one of the reasons why things have gotten so bad.

At least he's trying to do something.

It might be worth considering that he's not killing people because they won't convert to Christianity.

He's at least trying to bring about some much needed order to a very sick and out of control world.

Timon

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose"

Obama averaged 72 bombs a day https://www.stpete4peace.org/obama-fact-sheet.

Trumps still using his faith to justify his murderous actions.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Arbtalk mobile app

Obama averaged 72 bombs a day https://www.stpete4peace.org/obama-fact-sheet.

Trumps still using his faith to justify his murderous actions.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Arbtalk mobile app

Obama gifted Iran hundreds of billions of dollars and nukes.

He looked the other way when it came to Assad, Russia and North Korea.

What or who did he hit with his 72 bombs per day and what did he actually achieve?

He also threw Israel under the bus at the UN.

Even his own people lament the fact that his lack of coherent foreign policy is much to blame for the increased instability in the region.

At least Trump is making an effort.

Timon