Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Fwiw I think the snp loosing seats is a good thing, it will hopefully make them perform better, Indy is off the cards the now, although they got indyref with far less seats than they have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I'm pretty sure your wrong Tim.

I'm sure there are a great many students out there who think they are now debt free simply because they voted Labour.

That's not how it works?:001_huh: gulp.

She should resign on the grounds she made an extremely bad decision and came off far worse which has had a seriously negative effect on the country. The pound has been dropping badly and our strength for Brexit will have weakened.

I voted labour but I think May should not have called a snap election. I bit like Cameron, calling the referendum, standing against it and losing, bad decision get out, not fit to run the country.

That's not how it works?:001_huh: gulp.

She should resign on the grounds she made an extremely bad decision and came off far worse which has had a seriously negative effect on the country. The pound has been dropping badly and our strength for Brexit will have weakened.

I voted labour but I think May should not have called a snap election. I bit like Cameron, calling the referendum, standing against it and losing, bad decision get out, not fit to run the country.

I disagree.

Cameron is a coward. He should have either stayed and seen through the decision of the referendum or not held it in the first place.

May cocked up, but at least she is sticking around to deal with her own mess, rather than running off with her tail between her legs.

Her mandate is weak, but its stronger than anyone else.

If people run a race and no one reaches the finish line, surely the one who covered the greatest distance is the winner.

I disagree.

Cameron is a coward. He should have either stayed and seen through the decision of the referendum or not held it in the first place.

May cocked up, but at least she is sticking around to deal with her own mess, rather than running off with her tail between her legs.

If people run a race and no one reaches the finish line, surely the one who covered the greatest distance is the winner.

Agreed .

I disagree.

Also agreed. Out of all the Mp's regardless of party I would still prefer May to handle Brexit over anyone else. In fact I personally don't think there is anyone else in Parliament that would even be considered