Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:

How wrong you are, you base your opinion on what is on this Forum nothing more, you are entitled to it, something a few on here can’t cope with when others express themselves . You have never spent a single second in my company or observed what I do or how I conduct myself towards other people or seen the ethnic or religious make up of the work colleagues and friends I have, yet here you are throwing an opinion out as if it’s fact. Peds I  know who I am and how I live my life. I stand by my statement, having worked extensively in several Islamic countries I can assure you we in the west of Christian faith are a very tolerant and welcoming society. You do realise there is a real world outside of the internet where real people with real names actually get on with doing real things, thats when you can make real judgments about people . 

The irony!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Stubby said:

I think the bottom line is you don't need to be a Christian or a Muslim or have any religion at all to be a good person . I am not religious in any way but I think I am a pretty decent dude .  

Being a good person was one of the founding principles of all religions I thought. Strangely all the organised religions seem to have forgotten that fundamental bit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1