Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I find it quite believable that a junkie sex addict with a big profile and even bigger ego, would take the opportunity to treat people like trinkets for his gratification.

If anyone has known a junkie before it's not news that they're selfish, nasty individuals that can't be trusted and have no thought for anyone but themselves. They're on a mission in life to please themselves in the moment however it suits them. Add in the self confessed sex pest part of his personality and I'd think it likely he's treated a lot of people badly.

As for letting the courts decide rather than MSM, that's exactly what will happen. But apparently it takes MSM to see a story worth running, then commit resources to investigative journalism and gather evidence, before the police get involved in the first place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have to laugh at all the conspiracy theorists intimating the ‘man’ is framing Brand to shut him up.

The internet is chock full of people talking and writing about covid and other controversial subjects 24/7, are they going to get them all?

Right Said Fred get caught putting the wrong plastic in the recycling bin?

Matt Le Tissier filmed not picking up his dog’s shit?

You read it here first!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Stere said:

I like this theory:

The, (then), sixteen year old postulated a similar theory. Some thing along the lines of starting all the alt right BS and other moon battery so that when the accusations eventually came out, as he knew they would, all his Influenced fans would rush out to defend him against "The Establishment'.

I thought it sounded rather too far fetched, but if indeed it was a plan, then it's certainly working.

32 minutes ago, sime42 said:

The, (then), sixteen year old postulated a similar theory. Some thing along the lines of starting all the alt right BS and other moon battery so that when the accusations eventually came out, as he knew they would, all his Influenced fans would rush out to defend him against "The Establishment'.

I thought it sounded rather too far fetched, but if indeed it was a plan, then it's certainly working.

Beginning to think that from the press reports that the last few years of his career have been a plan to leave a past behind that he doesn't want following and a defence if it does catch up.

Running rampant in the British TV studios, the heat was getting to him when he was told to his face about being a predator, he up sticks and goes to the US... trickier to sue or prosecute someone in a different country, and away from a daily dose of him on TV his victims might just let bygones be bygones ... couple of films, but ran away from film making.. and now a following of 28 million was it? conspiracy theories galore, all believing now that the establishment is out to get him.

3 hours ago, peds said:
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Singer urged US fanbase to use their ‘powerful’ voices by taking action on National Voter...

Taylor Swift 2028

SMTO. Y'all know who she works for. Oh no, of course not. The Veil is too nice to lift.

Eh? The Scottish Massage Therapists Organisation?

What have they got to do with anything? 

Edit:

Also, if you actually read what was posted on her Instagram... she doesn't tell you who to vote for... only that you vote.

So I honestly don't see how the SMTO will benefit from this.

Edited by peds