Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Can anyone tell me what Government is going to build and run a new Prison to hold upto 3k extra prisoners?

Let's say, for arguments sake that half these people get deported, which of our already overcrowded Prisons are we going to put the rest into?

There's enough islands off the British coast. They were used hundreds of years ago. No shelters, food or running water apart from rain of course. Apparently in the past it was a now way trip. Apart from the cost of the diesel it seems a very good idea in my book

There's enough islands off the British coast. They were used hundreds of years ago. No shelters, food or running water apart from rain of course. Apparently in the past it was a now way trip. Apart from the cost of the diesel it seems a very good idea in my book

Would you like to go back to hundreds of years ago?

In the case of our innocent children being turned into Canon foder by a device built to scatter metal fragments to inflict maximum carnage to those in the immediate area which just happened to be at a concert those fans are mere children then my answer is yes. If they will not being back capital punishment to fight this evil and yes it is evil then this is the next best thing.

In the case of our innocent children being turned into Canon foder by a device built to scatter metal fragments to inflict maximum carnage to those in the immediate area which just happened to be at a concert those fans are mere children then my answer is yes. If they will not being back capital punishment to fight this evil and yes it is evil then this is the next best thing.

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

they kill kids, they should get killed imo :BoomSmilie_anim:

or as you say atleast shoved onto an island, but thats too kind imo

Edited by AWarb00

It stops the argument of the death penalty and the predicament of where to house them. Perhaps it will dissuade those that aid and assist these maniacs ( after all those that help in the planning and not carryout the attacks have enough of a brain left to realise that an eternity in paradise may not actually be on the cards)

Extremist Islam has declared war on us. Yet people here are concerned about prison conditions for extremists? If it wasn't so serious it would be funny.

This week a suicide bomber targeted a concert attended by children. Think about that before you spout nonsense about prison conditions.

A phobia is an irrational fear of something. What I think of Islam couldn't be described as a phobia. It's a reasonable dislike.,

Timon.

Some years ago we did a night time removal of some dead Elms on a main road in Preston. The road was closed for us. A muslim lady from about 100 houses down from where we were working came out with a flask of tea and Tupperware tub full of samosas for us. I guess you think we were idiots for enjoying her kind gift, we should have been fearful of her kindness?:001_rolleyes: