Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

Am I the only one who struggles with the fact that half of the black community are concerned with the level of black on black crime, yet singularly fail to support the police or any effort to reduce it! What is wrong with people. Does being anti police and establishment become so ingrained that that they won't help themselves?

Spot on! 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Khriss said:

....anyway, that Landrover conversion..... I think the parts are abt 500 squid, then yr gonna have to measure yr output gearing and put appropriate pulley sets on chipper rotor sharft and weld up a swing away plate so you can tip, or put tipping balls on yr corners a' la Unimog. So certainly do-able ( but probably easier using a Landrover base vehicle than transit ) @tree-fancier123    k

Impressive - but it sounds like it would take a month of Sundays. Plus the Transit or Dailey suspension to consider. Sorry for the derail. Must be plenty of rapes and murders to discuss, updated by the hour from around the globe

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

Please stop Stubby, you'll annoy him and he'll come after me.

What percentage of men might you beat in fisticuffs? You might be able to work out what level of beating you'll receive so you can prepare. Whether it will be an ice pack, you'll need a coffin, or he will hit you so hard you will turn inside out and become some sort of human slug.

6 minutes ago, Toad said:

What percentage of men might you beat in fisticuffs? You might be able to work out what level of beating you'll receive so you can prepare. Whether it will be an ice pack, you'll need a coffin, or he will hit you so hard you will turn inside out and become some sort of human slug.

....anyway - I wouldnot  go over 6" as it takes too much power .... K

Edited by Khriss

3 hours ago, Gary Prentice said:

Am I the only one who struggles with the fact that half of the black community are concerned with the level of black on black crime, yet singularly fail to support the police or any effort to reduce it! What is wrong with people. Does being anti police and establishment become so ingrained that that they won't help themselves?

Probably.