Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Well, I've been doing my 'research' and there seems to be a blanket ban on the ivy and left hooker global take over plan as there is no data available whatsoever. We all know that this is a major cover up and they're just distracting us with old news about some russians having a fight after a night on the potato wine and some religious bods fighting over some land mentioned in a Roald Dahl book.

Keep vigilante brothers. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2023 at 13:03, pleasant said:

I recall when i was younger and starting out in the workplace, it was called the dole and was considered a financial stop gap to tide you over between jobs, whilst you found another one. Now i know of second or even third generation families who see it as a lifestyle choice....a class now below working class.

We still had benefits for those who simple couldnt not work like we do know, but the dole was for work capable people who were actively searching for a job or were between jobs due to redundancy or being fired. Being fired from your previous job also affected how much dole you would receive as well. 

The welfare state and people living longer are causing this unsustainable tax burden in this country 

Nothing’s changed then, to get dole, or whatever it’s called these days you have to be actively seeking work, and need to prove it. The problem with the welfare state is ‘we’ve’ left massive swathes of the country to fall into disrepair, so people end up on the ‘sick’. I’ve watched it around the yard I’m renting in a deprived part of Stoke over the last few weeks. It seems most are on the sick with mental Ill health and drink/drug addiction. Strange world.

1 hour ago, Whoppa Choppa said:

Benjamin Zephaniah RIP. Too soon. 😥. Really great guy.

What a shame, a lovely guy and very talented. He came into my English class in about 1990 to give a talk. He made me realise that you can express your

self in different ways and don't have to confirm to the man!

• Like 1

I see that Heather Mills' vegan food business is going down the tubes and she blames meat eaters for this. Nothing to do with nobody buying her products in the volume she needed for it to survive. Shame for the factory folk etc, but I must ask, if it ain't  selling then why make it and blame someone who has no inclination to eat nowt but plants?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1