Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

7 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Love these rants where the poster hints at the whole David Icke/lizard people thing, but stops just short.

In other words 

Don’t go full Moonbat

Never go full Moonbat

I've just got to laugh mate that you call my point of view a rant...where do you get this shit from ?

To me it's never been more apparent that the powers that be want to exert more and more control over our daily lives.. But I'd guess that you'd disagree with that.

I don't think that there's anything controversial in suggesting that there is really no left or right these days and people should learn to stand together against over regulation or worse, perhaps it's a pity that the British aren't a bit more like the French when it comes to this.

Anyway your insults are like water off the proverbial.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Reasonable reply until you started making wise cracks about judgement and covid, seeing as you made an utter fool of yourself over that topic I’d be keeping quiet about it if I were you, that plus the facts now available about the futility of masks, social distancing, dubious to say the least vaccines and the now well documented evidence on the effectiveness of naturally acquired immunity 🤔🤔 ie all the things many of us were ridiculed for saying by the likes of yourself. Unlike a good few on here I’m not blind to politicians and particular parties failings, a good example being the SNP whom a few  of us on here have been going on about for years. Please see the attached article as an example of Labours amazing fiscal talents. My views on manufacturing, state ownership of critical industries and infrastructure etc and where we are as a nation are well known, years and years of failings by successive governments of all colours have let this country down massively. I genuinely don’t think that knee taking weakling is in anyway shape or form what is needed to sort things out. 

APPLE.NEWS

Labour has been accused of a “spectacular own goal” with its latest attack ad aimed at prime...

You've missed several points as usual. No matter. I'm always happy to provide you a "reasonable reply" to use as a launch pad to go off on your favourite rants. 👍

COVID - check

Masks - check

Vaccines - check

SNP - check

Labour - check

Kier Starmer - check

Knee taking - check

Not bad, though I missed a couple of seques to offshore wind turbines and LGBTQIA??2S+/- type topics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, sime42 said:

You've missed several points as usual. No matter. I'm always happy to provide you a "reasonable reply" to use as a launch pad to go off on your favourite rants. 👍

COVID - check

Masks - check

Vaccines - check

SNP - check

Labour - check

Kier Starmer - check

Knee taking - check

Not bad, though I missed a couple of seques to offshore wind turbines and LGBTQIA??2S+/- type topics.

There a point to that post ?? apart from you mentioning many of the things that you were proven to be wrong about , I understand how hard it must be to admit how time has proven that you, to say the least “backed the wrong horse”over a number of issues, some you just mentioned again but keep trying to be a smart arse over them when your previous comments are a matter of record on here 🤷‍♂️

APPLE.NEWS

Former leader being questioned by police ‘inevitable’, say party figures...

🤔SNP, don’t think my judgement let me down on this one 42 eh, pretty sure myself and others on here have called these hypocritical chancers out numerous times.

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

'the climate emergency' alarmist noise being by far the largest threat to all that breath air that's ever been attempted.

Good luck with that one feller, its happening and effects us everyday, my 5 Grandkids will feel the difference I am sure and as ever its all down to the politics of greed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

His words mean nothing. He tears up his own pledges and principles

🤔

You frequently allude that it's not just the tories, but all politicians "from successive governments" who are scumbags, why do you act surprised when the SNP and labour politicians turn out to be wronguns?

I've never seen you have a go at a tory MP on this forum, why's that?

Edited by Mark J