Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

16 hours ago, 5thelement said:

The MSM have been tearing into the current lot because they are a bunch of blatantly corrupt, inept morons or have you not noticed?

They are tearing into Starmer because he is equally low grade.

You keep banging the drum about what the opposition called for during Covid, unfortunately the opposition are in no position to make any decisions as they weren’t  in government, the party you voted for was, and they made all the decisions. 
They got the Brexit vote sorted then made a pigs ear of it, led us  through the Covid farce making millions for themselves whilst people died and companies went to the wall. One of the big issues with the Brexit vote was immigration controlling our borders, how they handling that?

And don’t regurgitate any claptrap about the current lot not wanting to upset the loony left. 
The British have been masters of the English Channel for a 1000 years, hammered both French and Spanish Armada on more than one occasion, yet the government, big wigs in Whitehall, MoD and the Admiralty are powerless because liberal lefty vegan Karen who works  down Holland and Barratt actually call the shots, total balls. 
The current lot are raking in millions of pounds of tax payers money, replacing its previous Covid cash cow, they could deal the rubber boats issue in a phone call but chose not too because they are raking it in.

At least previous Tory governments have had the decency to keep the economy buoyant, they haven’t even done that.

And you’regoing to put a big ‘X’ on the ballot paper for these chumps next time? 

😳Easy now,  Simple solution is to vote for you think will do the best job at the next election 👍. I did like your “ masters of the channel”  outburst mind. As an aside I guess you’ve seen how good it’s going up here in Scotland lately with the socially progressive high tax big spend SNP ??. 

APPLE.NEWS

A Labour win still seems likely, but where’s the narrative? As the Tories shift further right...

Right wing media eh 😞🤣

LABOURLIST.ORG

Labour has voted with ministers on measures to combat the spread of Covid...

I see people often using the lame  “ but Labour or the opposition were not in power” excuse, the point is the voting records are easily viewed to show the way they supported all restrictions etc such as in the article attached, it gives ample documented evidence as to how they would have handled things and what they helped sustain. 

Edited by Johnsond

On 16/04/2023 at 14:05, Johnsond said:

That what you use?? 
I’m happy to use my own judgement, it’s seen me ok over the years. Particularly the last 2-3. 

Nah mate, it's fairly obvious to me; what's right wing and what's not. The content of the "news" being purveyed gives you a pretty strong clue.

""I’m happy to use my own judgement, it’s seen me ok over the years. Particularly the last 2-3"" - really? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Each to their own like but I'd be seriously questioning my judgement if I thought I'd been "seen ok" by the corruption, profiteering, dishonesty and blatant lying that has occurred over the last 2-3 years. They're not looking after you mate, honestly. It's not even a Right Vs Left debate, a decent Conservative government would be a great improvement on what we've had recently. I was going to say that to be fair, Mr Sunak seems to have a modicum of sense and integrity unlike the previous two PMs at least, but after today's revelation, maybe not. We can but hope.

Surely even you must have wondered why we've been run down to the worst performing economy in the G7 and probably even G20 in just a few short years. Before you go off on one and start your normal ranting and whining about Covid; every other country has been through the same, some with more stringent restrictions as well. We're not the only country to feel the impact of Putin's shenanigans either for that matter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sime42 said:

Nah mate, it's fairly obvious to me; what's right wing and what's not. The content of the "news" being purveyed gives you a pretty strong clue.

""I’m happy to use my own judgement, it’s seen me ok over the years. Particularly the last 2-3"" - really? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Each to their own like but I'd be seriously questioning my judgement if I thought I'd been "seen ok" by the corruption, profiteering, dishonesty and blatant lying that has occurred over the last 2-3 years. They're not looking after you mate, honestly. It's not even a Right Vs Left debate, a decent Conservative government would be a great improvement on what we've had recently. I was going to say that to be fair, Mr Sunak seems to have a modicum of sense and integrity unlike the previous two PMs at least, but after today's revelation, maybe not. We can but hope.

Surely even you must have wondered why we've been run down to the worst performing economy in the G7 and probably even G20 in just a few short years. Before you go off on one and start your normal ranting and whining about Covid; every other country has been through the same, some with more stringent restrictions as well. We're not the only country to feel the impact of Putin's shenanigans either for that matter.

Reasonable reply until you started making wise cracks about judgement and covid, seeing as you made an utter fool of yourself over that topic I’d be keeping quiet about it if I were you, that plus the facts now available about the futility of masks, social distancing, dubious to say the least vaccines and the now well documented evidence on the effectiveness of naturally acquired immunity 🤔🤔 ie all the things many of us were ridiculed for saying by the likes of yourself. Unlike a good few on here I’m not blind to politicians and particular parties failings, a good example being the SNP whom a few  of us on here have been going on about for years. Please see the attached article as an example of Labours amazing fiscal talents. My views on manufacturing, state ownership of critical industries and infrastructure etc and where we are as a nation are well known, years and years of failings by successive governments of all colours have let this country down massively. I genuinely don’t think that knee taking weakling is in anyway shape or form what is needed to sort things out. 

APPLE.NEWS

Labour has been accused of a “spectacular own goal” with its latest attack ad aimed at prime...

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

From my point of view there is no place in todays world for this left / right nonsensical and deliberate imo dividing of people around often the most petty of issues in order to distract us en masse from the criminal undertakings of them who would like to own our souls.

The covid crime { which may never be over } undoubtedly created massive divisions in society paving the way for even more intrusive deeds to be enacted upon the inhabitants of this world.. 'the climate emergency' alarmist noise being by far the largest threat to all that breath air that's ever been attempted.

As I see it, we need to use the experience of the last 3 years to recognise just what's being deliberately done to us as a species physically and psychologically and use this knowledge to allow us to come together, work for the common good throwing our petty differences aside.

Do I think this will happen... not a feckin chance👎.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

From my point of view there is no place in todays world for this left / right nonsensical and deliberate imo dividing of people around often the most petty of issues in order to distract us en masse from the criminal undertakings of them who would like to own our souls.

The covid crime { which may never be over } undoubtedly created massive divisions in society paving the way for even more intrusive deeds to be enacted upon the inhabitants of this world.. 'the climate emergency' alarmist noise being by far the largest threat to all that breath air that's ever been attempted.

As I see it, we need to use the experience of the last 3 years to recognise just what's being deliberately done to us as a species physically and psychologically and use this knowledge to allow us to come together, work for the common good throwing our petty differences aside.

Well said that man!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Macpherson said:

Love these rants where the poster hints at the whole David Icke/lizard people thing, but stops just short.

In other words 

Don’t go full Moonbat

Never go full Moonbat

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Love these rants where the poster hints at the whole David Icke/lizard people thing, but stops just short.

In other words 

Don’t go full Moonbat

Never go full Moonbat

Rant ?? I must have missed that bit of the post. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2