Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just now, Steve Bullman said:

I don't care where your political allegiances lay, this woman is dispicable

METRO.CO.UK

She said: 'Sorry, he completely deserves this and he is one of the worst PMs we've ever had.'

This is an ever increasing trend here and in the US. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

I don't care where your political allegiances lay, this woman is dispicable

METRO.CO.UK

She said: 'Sorry, he completely deserves this and he is one of the worst PMs we've ever had.'

She is Steve , and a fat slag to boot by the looks of it .

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

hey come on - she's said a bad thing, but I think she deserves a second chance. She can't help the way she looks. If a very lonely man had the choice between her and nothing she would be as good as a super model

I totally agree that people should be given second chances, especially if they are truly sorry for mistakes made. ( also what you said about her looks, although I heard a proverb once that said by the time you are 40 you get the face you deserve )
Having said that.... I really think we need strong leadership right now in this nation, where politicians put aside their differences and pull together for the good of everyone.. if they aren’t willing to do that and become good, visible examples of unity in these times, then they should step aside.
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, TIMON said:

I totally agree that people should be given second chances, especially if they are truly sorry for mistakes made. ( also what you said about her looks, although I heard a proverb once that said by the time you are 40 you get the face you deserve )
Having said that.... I really think we need strong leadership right now in this nation, where politicians put aside their differences and pull together for the good of everyone.. if they aren’t willing to do that and become good, visible examples of unity in these times, then they should step aside.

The things Trump has said, there would be millions of he deserves it comments if he got it. Although Abbot Labs have apparently come up with a C19 test that gives results in under 15 minutes, so they are screening everyone who is expected to be within range of the president.

Plump women like above don't necessarily benefit from a gastric bypass, although once all the loose skin flaps have been dealt with it may make her more appealing to the 'average' suitor. I bet if money were no object and all the worlds best plastic surgeons and nutriotionists, fitness instructors etc focused just on her they could make her into a beauty queen nearly every man would lust after.

Edited by tree-fancier123
  • Confused 1