Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

22 hours ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Prime Minister fails to honour withdrawal agreement.          

WWW.AOL.CO.UK

Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds have announced that they are expecting a baby and that they have got engaged. A...

Indeed, he may not be as good at them as he thinks he is.

It's probably Domonic Cummings kid anyway.

Edited by Mark J

Guest Gimlet

Edited by Gimlet

Interesting unforeseen circumstance of corona virus.....

Notwithstanding slaughtering and eating beasties in wet markets and dubious hygiene which caused this outbreak, it’s no wonder it took hold in an area where so many people were breathing filthy air. 

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Satellite images show a dramatic drop in pollution over China after the coronavirus outbreak shut down swathes of the...

Yeah had more of a positive enviro impact than any goverment polices

Worldometer has good infos

WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, and death toll by...

Looks likely become a pandemic then to a seaonal ly endemic like the other flu strains but worse.

From data above China seem to have somehow virtually halted the spread locally though but figures may be wrong....

I've just registered with a new doctor, a woman, in my nearest town. I've been feeling ropey for the last 5 days, since my wife, daughter and grandson returned from a 6 day break to New York. I've told the doctor I need  a prostate check as I've got pain "down below" to put it delicately. Anyhow, I intend to test the new doc's sense of humour . I shall wait until her hand, arm whatever is firmly inserted into my jacksie, then announce that I've been feeling rough since I returned from China last week. She will either withdraw said hand/arm clutching several metres of my guts, or run screaming for the door. We shall see.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, David Cropper said:

I've just registered with a new doctor, a woman, in my nearest town. I've been feeling ropey for the last 5 days, since my wife, daughter and grandson returned from a 6 day break to New York. I've told the doctor I need  a prostate check as I've got pain "down below" to put it delicately. Anyhow, I intend to test the new doc's sense of humour . I shall wait until her hand, arm whatever is firmly inserted into my jacksie, then announce that I've been feeling rough since I returned from China last week. She will either withdraw said hand/arm clutching several metres of my guts, or run screaming for the door. We shall see.

It's a scan I had not a finger of fudge fest, I had one because I was leaking and the Doc thought early prostate. Turned out to be anxiety and too much caffeine.

Anyway, do Darren Shepherd and Dominic Lunn know you are feeling ropey?

I know they take a keen interest in your health and general well being.

I think they have a sweepstakes on you and and a keen eye on your tool shed...

Stuart

• Haha 1