Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

27 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I disagree, it's not all down to greed (money), it's down to having the necessary resources to do the job properly; the people I know who work in the NHS do it because they genuinely want to help people, they've all got degrees and could likely get a better paid job in a similar or even dissimilar field if they wanted to. 

It seems odd to me that nobody employs people who can do your job in your sector on a full-time basis, but I know very little about offshore gas/oil exploration. I've been on the books for a firm for six months now and it's because it's a business that functions, in a few months I'll probably go back to being self employed as I prefer the freedom self-employment allows me. 

Resources 😳😳😳Ok Mark looking at the current NHS budget and the salaries taken by the multitude of high earners within the cash cow system know as “ hospital trusts” at what point do we start to question its functionality???. Look up Schedule D taxation in the Hmrc bible in particular , and I quite “ Divers  and dive supervisors” involved in hydrocarbon exploitation etc on tbe UKCS that will tell you all you need to know. It’s an absolutely disgusting discriminatory piece of tax legislation Mark beyond a shadow of a doubt.

GLOBALPAYROLLASSOCIATION.COM

Around 71 trusts increased the number of staff earning in excess of £150k, while 39 cut...

There’s some on double that  Mark, manage the resources efficiently and spread the wealth further down the pecking order might be a good idea. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Resources 😳😳😳Ok Mark looking at the current NHS budget and the salaries taken by the multitude of high earners within the cash cow system know as “ hospital trusts” at what point do we start to question its functionality???. Look up Schedule D taxation in the Hmrc bible in particular , and I quite “ Divers  and dive supervisors” involved in hydrocarbon exploitation etc on tbe UKCS that will tell you all you need to know. It’s an absolutely disgusting discriminatory piece of tax legislation Mark beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Perhaps you should talk with your feet and work in the NHS instead. 

3 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Perhaps you should talk with your feet and work in the NHS instead. 

Anyone who makes a joke about a professional diver getting a job in the NHS as a gynaecologist is getting booted off this thread :nurse:

(according to Steve Bullman)

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

GLOBALPAYROLLASSOCIATION.COM

Around 71 trusts increased the number of staff earning in excess of £150k, while 39 cut...

There’s some on double that  Mark, manage the resources efficiently and spread the wealth further down the pecking order might be a good idea. 

When i filed my tax return the other week dave i noticed a section there regarding divers you did spring to mind funny enough. 

54 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Whats wrong is that people are on their arses and desperate due to the rising cost of living

Imo, you are absolutely correct, and as I see it.. every single piece of shite that's been happening over recent times is deliberate and is designed to be the massive distraction that's needed for evil people to encourage division in every little place that they can in order to pull the wool over folk's eyes while they unpick every part of civilised, decent society for their own filthy ambitions.

Anyway, ordinary hard working people are being backed into a corner, and eventually something in society will give way and the sooner folk realise that they're being played for fools ..the better. 

cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

It came across that your were bitter about the fact you can't strike and that you seem to know how to fix the NHS.

Don’t be a tit Mark, you ain’t mystic Meg, I’ve no idea where to start in regards the NHS nor do I want to strike. On that matter we have just rejected the ODIA,s latest pay offer via our union the RMT ( who I have many issues with ) and will be returning to the negotiating table. Would a bunch of divers etc striking in the North Sea if it came to it risk the lives of members of the public ?? No I’d say not, my original post was about that Mark, Doctors Nurses etc if I was to have an accident this morning at work ( 0330 to catch the tide) I’d expect the aforementioned to try and help me out not be on a picket line, like I say when lives are at stake I feel it’s gone too far especially when you see how much is already spent on supporting the whole NHS. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1