Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

21 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Lol you serious 

your like a bitch in heat Dempsey whenever I post anything and you see a little opportunity for a smart arse comment, or donning your mystic mick outfit and proclaiming the ability to read people’s thoughts. 

These are the times I think you should give it a wobble, you’ll never get it mind.

38 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

These are the times I think you should give it a wobble, you’ll never get it mind.

Eggs your man Dempsey never misses a ****************ing chance for a pop bud, i get it totally but don’t expect me to sit like a mute when someone’s blatantly being a smart arse. 
The old saying ie don’t dish it out if you don’t want it back springs to mind.  Read what the post you are referring too is in reply too !!. I care little if he considers himself arbtalk royalty Eggs he’s just another forum user to me no more no less and like all of us is wrong plenty, in his case particularly over the past two years or so. 

Edited by Johnsond

8 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You’re a bit of a social sponge me old Eggs. I’ve noticed that after another member used a phrase or terminology you’ll do the same for a while til that said member uses a new one and you repeat the process. 

Gives me a chuckle. 

Just now, trigger_andy said:

You’re a bit of a social sponge me old Eggs. I’ve noticed that after another member used a phrase or terminology you’ll do the same for a while til that said member uses a new one and you repeat the process. 

Gives me a chuckle. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, scbk said:

Teuchters on tour :beerchug:

From this house here:

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

To getting stopped on the M25 with £4.4 million of drugs :o

https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/sutherland-man-charged-after-4-4m-of-cocaine-seized

All he wanted was a white Christmas.

• Haha 3

Another bullshit job advert. Quite strong, this one. 

https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/8386119/?utm_source=odpy&utm_medium=sfbk&utm_campaign=aumat&utm_content=displayad&CMP_TU=jbsr&CMP_BUNIT=jobs&fbclid=IwAR1YyvoFCx5eE8VenoSrG7W0yciF1BXMcSyrSnxV4-dXq_LnWBYYNZkango_aem_ARlXTraVrBG_bwHG5_PUYUy2bWhnW0YrWJJ13ngp2Muf1S4On0Ua9I7kawuGOwn7fhJJVzqoDViWmZnuGGVzezKj1DpNVkKUyEnJLC5NgxT3jKllGxoW0hR9IlxMJdtmZjs

“Are you passionate about research impact and KE as well as helping to shape a new initiative, then the role as Hull Impact and Knowledge Exchange Acceleration Account (HIKE) Manager at the University of Hull (UoH) may just be the job for you.

The Research & Enterprise team at the University of Hull (UoH) is looking for an enthusiastic and highly experienced professional to manage our Hull Impact and Knowledge Exchange Acceleration Account (HIKE). HIKE is an exciting new hub, which includes our UKRI Acceleration Accounts (AHRC and MRC), helping the University to drive and create a step-change in delivering high level impact from its research excellence. HIKE creates a clear, streamlined offering of UoH internal research-related impact and KE funding opportunities, aiming to stimulate innovative impact across all disciplines.

Working closely with Directors of KE and Research & Innovation, the post holder will play a key role in shaping and delivering HIKE and help create an exciting portfolio of impact and KE projects for the UoH.

This is a fixed-term role to the 31 March 2025 in the first instance. The HIKE manager reports to the Director of Knowledge Exchange. 

We strongly encourage applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnicity, women, LGBT+, and disabled candidates and candidates from lower socio-economic groups and care-experienced backgrounds.“

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, AHPP said:

Another bullshit job advert. Quite strong, this one. 

https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/8386119/?utm_source=odpy&utm_medium=sfbk&utm_campaign=aumat&utm_content=displayad&CMP_TU=jbsr&CMP_BUNIT=jobs&fbclid=IwAR1YyvoFCx5eE8VenoSrG7W0yciF1BXMcSyrSnxV4-dXq_LnWBYYNZkango_aem_ARlXTraVrBG_bwHG5_PUYUy2bWhnW0YrWJJ13ngp2Muf1S4On0Ua9I7kawuGOwn7fhJJVzqoDViWmZnuGGVzezKj1DpNVkKUyEnJLC5NgxT3jKllGxoW0hR9IlxMJdtmZjs

“Are you passionate about research impact and KE as well as helping to shape a new initiative, then the role as Hull Impact and Knowledge Exchange Acceleration Account (HIKE) Manager at the University of Hull (UoH) may just be the job for you.

The Research & Enterprise team at the University of Hull (UoH) is looking for an enthusiastic and highly experienced professional to manage our Hull Impact and Knowledge Exchange Acceleration Account (HIKE). HIKE is an exciting new hub, which includes our UKRI Acceleration Accounts (AHRC and MRC), helping the University to drive and create a step-change in delivering high level impact from its research excellence. HIKE creates a clear, streamlined offering of UoH internal research-related impact and KE funding opportunities, aiming to stimulate innovative impact across all disciplines.

Working closely with Directors of KE and Research & Innovation, the post holder will play a key role in shaping and delivering HIKE and help create an exciting portfolio of impact and KE projects for the UoH.

This is a fixed-term role to the 31 March 2025 in the first instance. The HIKE manager reports to the Director of Knowledge Exchange. 

We strongly encourage applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnicity, women, LGBT+, and disabled candidates and candidates from lower socio-economic groups and care-experienced backgrounds.“

Jeez, the world has gone Feckin bonkers..

Seasons greetings to you anyway.... if that's still a thing😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1