Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

A chap who thinks he’s so entitled he can lounge about having a nap while being paid by us taxpayers, do working class people get paid to sleep on the job in full view of the public?

What’s yellow a sleeps 5?

A Cormac van. 

Do working class people get paid to sleep on the job in full view of the public….?

Are telling me you’ve never seen a council van with every babe in it sparko?

I wouldn’t believe it if you did!

10 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I must admit I get to put my feet up if I’m waiting on a tanker, but on the whole people don’t get to sleep on the job. It’s the audacity to do it in parliament that grinds a bit.

Firemen? 

They get paid for getting their fat crackers down, then get paid for playing 5 a side during the day, then go home for a kip before cracking on with the second job fully refreshed after a few watches of doing SFA at tax payers expense. Probably be out on strike soon too so that some poor squaddie has to do their job with WWII equipment and an afternoon training. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Probably be out on strike soon too so that some poor squaddie has to do their job with WWII equipment and an afternoon training. 

WWW.FBU.ORG.UK

On 6 December, over 2,000 firefighters and control staff from across the UK assembled in Westminster to protest low pay after their strike ballot opened yesterday.

We'll be running out of squaddies at this rate!!

On the subject of strikes, who's postie is still striking?

Round here most now seem to be working on strike days, talking to the ones I know, they don't think the pay offer will get any better, or they don't want to lose out on any more pay for days off.

Apparently the big parcel centres down south are rammed out the door with packages. Maybe we should send the army in there too?

8 minutes ago, scbk said:

We'll be running out of squaddies at this rate!!

That was worrying me as well until I realised that our forward thinking leaders are busy garrisoning fit young men in smart hotels all around the country just in case they're needed.👎

1 hour ago, Macpherson said:

That was worrying me as well until I realised that our forward thinking leaders are busy garrisoning fit young men in smart hotels all around the country just in case they're needed.👎

That sounds fantastic, can they handle a small boat, as I think that would be a useful skill?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Macpherson said:

APPLE.NEWS

A government plan to deport asylum seekers to Rwanda is lawful, the High Court has ruled.

Maybe a few less now, I’ve no doubt the taxpayer funded human rights lawyers will be fighting it all the way. Ideally a fleet of buses from Kent to the nearest airport no stops in between, I wonder how long that would take to curtail the numbers of channel crossings once word got out the soft touch piss take tax payer funded mentality had ended. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3