Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Oh shut up about bloody migrants will you,ffs,it all you bleet on about.There are a hundred and one issues just as or even more important than bloody immigration policy.

You would back any party as long as they close our borders and send the immigrants home.

So would I! We are vastly over populated in this country .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Arbtalk mobile app

It's the contradictions though. For instance the Green Party want to protect the environment and also have an open door policy.

You can have one of those or the other - are the Greens really happy about building houses on green belt to house migrants?

Then they want to protect the NHS as well as allowing millions of EU migrants access to it.

Forget the contradictions for now. The boss never turned up...... speaks volumes to me.

Oh shut up about bloody migrants will you,ffs,it all you bleet on about.There are a hundred and one issues just as or even more important than bloody immigration policy.

You would back any party as long as they close our borders and send the immigrants home.

Do you not get it? Virtually every single "issue" of concern to the electorate is effected by migration.

The problems on the NHS/ schools/ welfare are all made worse by allowing mass immigration into the UK. Terrorism is made worse by immigration as well.

We all see public services being cut for Brits due to lack of money. Then somehow we've got free money to look after migrants...

Reduce immigration and the quality of life goes up in the UK....

I can only see 2 reasons for her not taking part. She's either so arrogant that she thinks she can do what she likes because it's already in the bag or she's not able to take part in an unscripted debate. :001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

There is a third Felix, and it's absolutely apparent whilst the program is running....

It's a distasteful, disorganised, pointless and shambolic pantomime. Personally, I absolutely agree and support the decision for a "grown up" politician to not have engaged in such a disaster.

That said, and it absolutely baffles me, the audience response has been quite a surprise.

You missed this bit too which is unlike a person of your temerity:

I didn't miss that Mark, I asked a question, you answered - job done.

Temerity...? Like it :biggrin:

There is a third Felix, and it's absolutely apparent whilst the program is running....

It's a distasteful, disorganised, pointless and shambolic pantomime. Personally, I absolutely agree and support the decision for a "grown up" politician to not have engaged in such a disaster.

That said, and it absolutely baffles me, the audience response has been quite a surprise.

I didn't miss that Mark, I asked a question, you answered - job done.

Temerity...? Like it :biggrin:

I'm sorry governor but I think you might have taken a bump to the head.

Do you not get it? Virtually every single "issue" of concern to the electorate is effected by migration.

The problems on the NHS/ schools/ welfare are all made worse by allowing mass immigration into the UK. Terrorism is made worse by immigration as well.

We all see public services being cut for Brits due to lack of money. Then somehow we've got free money to look after migrants...

Reduce immigration and the quality of life goes up in the UK....

Your beyond help.