Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

That's not how it went. The point you made was that your absent leader had no need to turn up to a debate about the future of our country. You then went as far to say that only retards would be watching it. You then went on to say that the audience was full of chimps.

At least have the balls to stand by your position.

That's not how it went. The point you made was that your absent leader had no need to turn up to a debate about the future of our country. You then went as far to say that only retards would be watching it. You then went on to say that the audience was full of chimps.

At least have the balls to stand by your position.

How YOU interpret what I write is a matter for you alone to reconcile. I can, and do, bear no responsibility for that.

PM May is not MY leader, other than in the respect that she is the PM of my country.

If you can find a post where I've said I voted Tory, I'll buy you a crate.

I did say you would have to have taken leave of your senses to vote Labour - I stand by it.

I did say the panel were chimps, I perhaps should have said they behaved like chimps.

None of which actually matters a tuppenny toss.

You will vote Labour (because you believe it.)

I will vote Tory (because I don't have a viable alternative.)

We'll have to find something else to talk about!

I can only see 2 reasons for her not taking part. She's either so arrogant that she thinks she can do what she likes because it's already in the bag or she's not able to take part in an unscripted debate. :001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

Or just maybe she is a good and sensible leader that has better things to be getting on with rather than be drawn into a very one sided debate in front of a very one sided BBC audience? She is also safe in the knowledge that she has a reliable team behind her as well as reliable 'stunt double' that handled herself well in an environment where her only slight support came from UKIP.

Would Corbyn have trusted Abbot to have stood in for him? I think not!

She's probably at home revising for her maths GSCE anyway!:lol:

SG

Or just maybe she is a good and sensible leader that has better things to be getting on with rather than be drawn into a very one sided debate in front of a very one sided BBC audience? She is also safe in the knowledge that she has a reliable team behind her as well as reliable 'stunt double' that handled herself well in an environment where her only slight support came from UKIP.

Would Corbyn have trusted Abbot to have stood in for him? I think not!

She's probably at home revising for her maths GSCE anyway!:lol:

SG

Do you really think that the BBC favours Corbyn?